Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Denis Matsuev: "I want women metrosexuals less"

In Voronezh, was the famous pianist that the shape of the nails are preferred Dumas. Two days spent in Voronezh pianist Denis Matsuev. President of the International Charity Foundation "New Names" was made at the scene, along with the Voronezh Philharmonic Youth Symphony Orchestra and presented four scholarships to young musicians. Promotion of the famous pianist's hands were Anastasia Timoshenko Sergey Seleznev, Igor Androsov and Mark Scherban. Before I spoke to the stage with Denis Matsuev journalists. - At a meeting with the Voronezh Governor Alexei Gordeev, in discussing the upcoming reconstruction Philharmonic, you said that the main thing - that sounds right then was the Philharmonic ... - We have never done concert halls lately, this is the first initiative. And the problem of all of our rooms is that. The least concerned about acoustics Although if hall for classical music, this should be the first place! There are so many destroyed buildings, where everything just looks nice ... There are so many destroyed buildings, where everything just looks nice ... - Take a walk on the Voronezh? - I love your city. I've played here a month before the Tchaikovsky Competition with your orchestra, and many have then I predicted the first place - nakarkat in the best sense of the word. Your city - a talisman for me. I remember the crowd and the atmosphere at the Philharmonic. This time ... I walked around, despite the freezing cold. I have a Siberian - such as frost. Although little of it lost contact. And fantastic crowd here! I have people at the concert were last night and spoke kind words met. On the public say a few words to say. Yesterday I got a treat! I was struck by the ominous silence in the hall. Despite the fact that they were invited - people who do not go too often to classical music - in this case was in the hall a unique concentration. I have such a great joy, no idea! Also in the rooms in the world has such a great atmosphere. I'm not saying to turn off the phone and struck between the parts, it's understandable. That was not even a question. But such an understanding and insight into the music was yesterday - an added incentive, if you find that you can control pause. When the hall disappears, you feel energy hall, you can hear the silence. It's worth. I can tell the audience, "Bravo." - Dennis, do you think, why is foreign classical music more demand than in Russia? - I would not say. In every region, in every country - in different ways. I can not say that in Russia, classical music is less in demand. In Russia there is a huge flow of students. Missing concerts! Classical music is doomed to exist at all times. Who says that she was dying, I do not think they're right. This music is designed to make it sound in the halls, and it will never go out because it is the eternal music. The problem is that other music flooded the screens and newspapers - it's unfortunate show business, money. I have talked about it many times, nothing good about it. - Many players dream of the "Oscars", similar to the musicians - the "Grammy". Do you know "Grammy" dream? - I was nominated for the "Grammy", and it is not so. But musicians are no guarantee of quality, trust me. Such a nice gesture that may be, and it can never be. Judge "Grammy" was. - Dennis, you travel a lot around the world. There is no desire to move anywhere from Russia? - Absolutely not. I'm Russian, and so a few months a year. And do not leave here. I love the house, but almost always in the aircraft life. I like this style of life, but of course, sometimes you want to stay at home. But when you see these spaces, such as Voronezh ... - I do not want to calm down? Start a family? - While I get so unique drive to get to everything, very hard on this state. so - you said in an interview on stsenoterapii and that it is particularly pronounced when the women in the audience. They fell in love? - Sure. - What are you girls do you like? - It is impossible to say - I like blondes or brunettes. Because it's the chemistry - it's the same thing when you go on stage and feel the contact with the audience. The same thing with the girls. - Can it far from the culture? - Of course - I think it does not matter what the business will be there, or were. The important thing is that it was a self-sufficient person. I really do not want my future muse sacrificed themselves how to think about it a lot. Like, a concert-known musician, he was the other half, which is completely dedicated to his life: it was a nanny and a geisha, and everything is possible ... No! I would not want. Do you want a woman to supply person who does his job. And the victims should be mutual. . Do you want a woman to supply person who does his job. And the victims were other - women want to congratulate the upcoming 8th March? - I will do it with pleasure, because the power of women in the audience immediately, and the heat is transferred, the wailing women look priceless. I understand that many in Russia is still for women, because we are a unique woman. More and perhaps they are more than men. I would say so. At all times, the Russian was unique, but now I think the deficit for real men. When I'm in a sports club (I have a subscription) come, and if I have a guy who pedicure and manicure, a lot of places, the cream looks to see, then shave all places -. While they are normal orientation - I feel terrible These men are called to metrosexuals seem, I do not understand. I think that women do not like these kind of men, as a man must be a man. Of course it has to look good, but not so high as to senility. - You want these women to men? - Men and women, in the best sense of the word. I was born in Siberia, and from there it's all right, I was always grateful for the parents that they will. One child in each orientation - Is there an aphorism that you go through life? - All is well! And cut metrosexuals. - Do you read a lot. That the final reading you most? - To read recently, I love letters, or letters. Suppose Tchaikovsky, Nadezhda von Meck. They have recently been published. A letter Prokofiev - it's all sensation. Useful not only for musicians reading. I love to re-read Chekhov. Chekhov always with me. In each trip, he brings me a special mood. I love Harms. He is always with me. Recently, a very interesting work of Nabokov, and of course, Brodsky poetry that you re-read and to understand how this unique creation. So with a masterpiece - you come back to it and realize how much you do not dug out yet. This is the uniqueness of the art, literature, cinema and music. Each presentation can such depths that had not guessed to be found. Ivan Tolstoy, "News Showbiz NEWSmusic.ru» Photos - website

No comments:

Post a Comment