Monday, July 15, 2013

Band "Gorod 312" drunk moonshine Homan

Alexey Goman recently tried first moonlight. It happened in the center of St. Petersburg's Palace Square, where there is a big concert. Alexey Goman - On this day, I have two major events - said, "yellow newspapers" Goman. - At this concert I have decided the premiere of his new song "May", I was very nervous for her. Fortunately, the public was "May" is very good. And during the concert, I met with the band "Gorod 312". They were great people, and treat me this 65-degree brew that drove my mother soloist Au. Since this drink I drank for the first time in my life, I believe that on that day I had as many as two premieres. Moonshine was a powerful thing, I fell from the first drink. I do not understand how people drink this stuff glasses?

No comments:

Post a Comment