Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Auburn "Ivan", "I have more degeneration than obesity!"

Today, the site of one of the "yellow" issue, I learned that I alternately doctors diagnosed obesity - laugh soloist "Ivanushki International» Andrei Grigoriev Apollo -. The article said that I weigh 120 pounds And in fact, my weight! my adult life, never more than 82 pounds, and at the time of height 190 cm, I weigh 79 pounds! So I did not obese quite dystrophy, however. This article looks like a belated April Fool's joke. Andrei Grigoriev Apollo unlike . obese Picture taken April 12, 2009 The release also noted that the singer on a strict diet sa "I never thought that the Orthodox Lent, which I see now as a believer -. artists continue - is the diet From the beginning of Lent really largely self-limited: give up meat, dairy products. Now comes the most difficult weeks post - Good. But soon Easter and I can heartily eat their favorite and manti dumplings. "By the way, the" yellow "Publish photo Andrew, where his podsnyat below used and from this perspective it seems that the singer big cheeks had." I want to say - says the singer - that the cheeks of my life were slim, despite the shortfall of body weight. But it's my nature is so. Thanks Mom and Dad! "

No comments:

Post a Comment