Sunday, July 21, 2013

Angelica Varum: "With Agutin life hard without them makes no sense."

Famous singer Angelika Varum recently rare. On the Russian stage She has toured in the U.S., is preparing to release his new album. But at the end of last week she appeared at the Kremlin Palace. - Now you are in Moscow, a few days flying off to America. Greeks say: "House - that's where you feel comfortable." Where is your home today? - I feel good and at our home in Miami and in our Moscow apartment - met Angelica "Novye Izvestia". Angelika Varum - Speaking of Moscow, Yuri Luzhkov banned recently lip-synch to the concerts, which are held at the expense of the city budget. How do you feel about that? - In my opinion, if this solution is simple and there is no sub, it is absurd, and I'm not ready for. If in a concert of the Treasury in the poster is my name, and I came from Novosibirsk with a sore throat and physically can not sing, and the singing is necessary because the people came, the ban raises the possibility of failure concert. In addition, there are options with a gala concert with shooting, and artists from the air packs are cut just because they do not work for no sound. If the first sound engineers have learned to work, it would be easy to sing live. There are conditions when the track is needed. And it is not my words, and removed the company. You need a track to a guaranteed high quality images back up. All musicians are working with different technologies. Fit all - mad work. It happens that you were three minutes in a big gala, and you do not have time to put the tools, if you work with live musicians. - And you are very nice to work with or without a soundtrack? - Of course, alive. With all the wheezing and sipami because it is here and now. People have the feeling that the main thing - it is not worship and empathy. We are alive. When Leni (Agutin, a famous singer, husband of Angelica Varum -. "NO"), a live band, I have mine. I hate lip-synch, I always panic that this route stops. Although it my colleagues - only shamans track. And the audience plays in her concerts it does not matter what happens, because it is a sacrament of shamanism. - As a result of your mutual Leonid "voodoo" on stage the impression that you are saying, as French, "coupled atoms." It happened once? And there is someone to understand you better than he can? - As soon as I heard his music, I immediately realized that this - my husband that he understands and feels the same as me. Loved one. And it was immediately obvious to their size. By the way, I heard on the television soundtrack. Because writing on TV live sound is not, generally. - How can you, in terms of musicians, refers to the process of development of Internet music? - For the musician, thanks. From the perspective of people in the world of music, of course, in the sense of boundlessness transfer music network is enormous. Regarding the show business as a business and in particular the protection of their rights, this thing is spontaneous and can not be controlled. But I'm in the spirit, aiming selflessness. Without descending to the ground realities and not touch each other, I would prefer to for the process instead. - You can easily with a creative person? With a man who all like? - Cha-a-Lot. And no it does not make sense. A woman in nature - the need to care and support. And it's nice if your child instead. Even though it is the oldest child. - You take Leonid? - And I also. - Your songs on your life? - Yes. And in that sense, I fatalist. I do not think singing songs about unrequited love. I had a case where a great poet Sevastyanov Valera has a great song, as if descended from the Silver Age. And I asked about the word "you and me" to "you and him." In order to distance himself from the story, full of pain. I have offers of roles in film, in which the fate of women, full of pain. I give up these roles. I know I'm not the one I have this setting. And then, there is the power in relation to the people who. Anyway you see through your music and your role - Do you think, it turns out that the best way to be happy - it's trying to be? - Try - it's a compromise. Do not try and be straight. To assume this responsibility. - But to be happy is more difficult than to be unhappy. We love to spare. And many of our stars to build careers in this target group. - You know, it's different professions. I would not call myself a big word "musician". But anyway, I'm a man of the music. I love music. I like to shake some things in it ... And there is another very professional, with other objects, and others much more terrible sacrifice, other compromises - the Star And to be born a star. You have a great need for personal theater, as you drag a large audience. And that talent has very few. And. Usually, I love the request of such a huge Alien due to the fact that the man had no love in his childhood Because he was not happy in my own little world. - What is the worst victim of the stars? - Misleading. After all, there is a substitution of personal, social, and the time will come when there is a power, the attention of millions, if you will keep feeling like a small world, but it will not. Because you can not attend in order to get somewhere on the shelves, "Here I am, take part in me." Time is grown. And if you need to restart it, it will not appear. - Apparently, in your head, you're not a star? - I'm not a star. - What happens if the motives of your career? - I love music. I understand this kind of expression. How certain harmony. I still run them goosebumps. - If you watch your videos, you can not imagine preparing for, say, a Sunday lunch. - And in vain. I love to cook and I do it with pleasure. It's long been supplanted Lenya from the kitchen, but he is a great cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment