Friday, July 19, 2013

Alexander Panayotov suffered mysticism

In the last days of summer with Alexander Panayotov finally got a chance for a week at sea. And because the time to choose a place to stay was not enough, Alexander went on the Mediterranean coast. Literally from the first day of the publication, Alexander prevented tourist passing through, the young man learned a famous singer. More and more interest is the mysterious blonde who accompanied Alexander on the trip. After Panayotov nobody admitted that is not free. Girls on the beach, in the hotel and even a disco at the club, did not hesitate to take an active interest in Alex and his companions. Curious fans do not hide their feelings and enjoy a few photos. Alexander himself was accustomed to so much attention, so it did not bother him, but the singer still managed to relax. But there were some funny situations. "I have a trailer - a kind of talisman, I would never part, - says Alexander NEWSmusic.ru -. One day wake up in my room, I think it's missing for me is a very valuable thing, so I did." Break ".. the entire room in their quest, but without result we raised" in the ears "all the hotel management because in such places a premium, such a story -.. it is a direct threat to their reputation, but the efforts of local workers in search of my followers also unsuccessful. And when hope is almost gone, I have to discover by accident, the loss in his room. And I know that! find a trailer, because it just was not there Secret easy! But after this incident, the hotel staff began to treat us even stronger, even feared. "

No comments:

Post a Comment