Sunday, July 21, 2013

Agutin made Varum by paparazzi

Agutin not like about the food. He loves the atmosphere. On the day of the 39th anniversary of a very special atmosphere and invite guests to your health drink with Leni was not. But his beautiful wife, she is Angelika Varum, or as it is affectionately known to her beloved husband, Mania (after passport Varum named Mary), said: "This is not your holiday and your friends and family, so let's cover the glade" . No sooner said than done. Birthday Leonid Agutin place in Moscow. "Happy Birthday, Leonid Where are you How are you?" "Thanks, I've just returned from the airport, my wife and I just returned from a ten-round." - "So not to celebrate the non-circular date" "have I, as usual, would depend on the event -. said the birthday girl," MK "laughing -. But his wife, as usual, was, every time she says that it's not my holiday, and relatives. and friends, and I should not deprive people of fun. "So sure, Varum she continued to organize a vacation. Trendy restaurants and clubs popular dark woman chose her own country house in Krekshino. While clothed tables in the garden, presented Angelique beloved husband a gift - a semi-digital camera. "Great, good, real, - glad Leon -. Something I've wanted to do always something with nothing tear phone, for example, the quality and stupid, sad, it's like half my life has all gone now.. changed. Throughout the morning, I sit, study manual as thick as a good novel. "By evening, dressed in Krekshino childhood friends, relatives, mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles, and, of course, and colleagues. Went until morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment