Saturday, July 20, 2013

Agutin and Angelika Varum: Keep love helps sex

Eleven years ago, when the ratio of Leonid Agutin & still no more than friendly, they press hard zhenila. Three years later, the musician "passed" and married. A few more years, and now press with the same zeal trying to "dissolve". But unlike the last reported tabloid, they're still together. Just-completed tour of artists in Russian cities, with Leonid soon, the book of poems "Notebook 69". In addition, all are painted in November - shooting in the "twinkle", and in winter the spouses, as always, is to Miami to fly his daughter Lisa. Despite such an interview schedule and under Leonid Angelica time. On set and during the interview they were both very charming. Leonid gently poked fun at his wife or ruffled her ear, and Angelica looked at him with undisguised admiration. - Leonid, Angelica, a photo shoot for our magazine started in the morning and ended at nine. On the eve of you had some night shots. As you are such a regime? Angelica: Good question. Then we had a concert the next morning flight, then another flight ... Matter of habit and enthusiasm - met singer magazine "OK." - How fast can you get? Leonid: The question is wrong - there is no separation between day and night. Angelica: We sometimes for several days without sleep. Flight is possible at 06.00 clock, and the concert will only be completed in three nights. Leonid: Or may be a night flight, you flew somewhere, and there - and the time difference day. And you act quickly. Angelica: We have a very good friend in the medical business in America. Twenty-four hours, he has no right to turn off the phone all the time to be in contact with the patient - what if something happens. And I thought that this should be a hell. At least we get positive emotions from concerts: people happy, it's still a holiday. Such loads are very difficult physically. - How to recover? Angelica: asleep, when I have time. I can sleep for 24 hours! Get yourself up to eat and lie down again. Leonid: I can not do that. Angelica: Lenya not. Otherwise, it's relaxing. (Pointedly saw her husband, and they both laughed.) Agutin and Angelika Varum - With such a hectic lifestyle strong enough, for example, celebrate your family? Angelica: It depends on what happens. Here is the anniversary of the wedding, we are confused. Firstly, we have a child, then went on a honeymoon, and then registered in the registry office. Leonid: You are confused. And I remember - 18 July 2000. Angelica: I know why remembers Leon at their wedding. He always calls on the eve of his classmates, our mutual friend, and recalled that he not forget to buy me flowers. (Laughs) - I Leonidas and birthday two days ago ... Leonid Sixteenth July. In fact, there is little that we celebrate. And understandably so. Our work is based on the vacation together. Roughly speaking, we are always celebrating something with someone. And it's hard to imagine that we are sitting here so and be merry. Angelica: When going to happen either, it is usually spontaneous. Some of his friends call: "Did you miss." And we. In the country, or when grilling Of course, if the time. Another thing - the birthday of his daughter Lisa, we always celebrate. We carry them in Orlando, Universal Studios, they like it a lot. And my birthday this year came to our concert in Miami. It worked, and went to celebrate at midnight. Naotmechalis morning boarded the plane and flew to Moscow. But Lenin's birthday this year was not mentioned. They say you can not celebrate 40 years. Leonid: And I like to "jump" from the event. Angelica: It is the last year hanging attempts, but I'm tough friend - called friends and Lenya not otvertelsya. I think this is so sad - sit in your birthday alone in front of the television, in slippers. Leonid: It costs the profession. As a child I like to collect friends - I always sociable guy. And then for a long time, all celebrated on the street or somewhere along the way. Loved on 8 March, to be away, far away from Moscow to congratulate all exclusively by telephone. And now we have a tradition: Every year on 8 March, we enter into Odessa. Angelica: And this Valentine's Day, we at this time, usually in America, and they are one of the most moving events otmechaem.My. Leonid: Celebrating ... If I remember correctly the opportunity. Angelica (Smuschenno.) Why are you lying now? Such noise for the week before the holidays is rising! Leonid: I'm not talking about Valentine's Day, but a wedding or a dating service. Angelica (Udivlenno.) You and the date of our acquaintance, remember? You do not scare me. Leonid (Ustalo.) Well, about. I'll call her. Yes, it does not matter ... Imagine, 365 days a year, during this time we have about a hundred of heights and, thank God, landing 200 concerts. And. Between the studio, recording, filming and interviews And the new songs with ever! Not one second of silence, and so for many years. Within this - when you get up, if you go when when ..? I wonder if something else I remember. Angelica: Actually Lenny phenomenal memory. Where we just were not, in many cities more than once! And Leon remembers everything: the road leading to the hotel looks like the hotel itself, where what the organizers. I would shoot with this memory, probably! Leonid: You do not. You got me. Angelica (Serezno.) Yeah. I was lucky. Leonid: And I was lucky, I can be a wonderful companion, the same story was told on several occasions. (Smeyutsya.) - The corporate parties you are invited to play together or one by one? Leonid: Concert with us, of course happen, but the more we sing together. - I once attended a private concert of a popular singer and saw how hard it is to perform was. Spectators were buried in a bowl, looked around, and not on the scene. It is unclear why they invited themselves to someone sing. Angelica, our public intellectuals, grateful. But there are non-professional organizers - in two cases out of a hundred. To show Napriglashayut 125 artists, and if you sing one of the last, the audience will not be able to take, they are stupid in decibels! Although I was not excited. I confirm that I am at rehearsals. I love to sing it and rehearse just adore. Leonid: When people properly to respond to your performance, you get the pleasure and wonder how also be an artist! But when people are tired, to turn away, you start to walk back and forth, mentally say, "Okay, every whim for your money Can all the smoking room, and we are here to play for me." I remember I speak to Peter, and on my way out everything as if on cue, stood up and walked. Later, when my wife arrived at the scene, the men began to catch up in the smoking room. And in my speech were just kids. I took a chair out of the room and sat down in the middle of the stage, and the boys - and the staff we have 22 people - all is lost slowly and quietly to himself. Or another situation: The organizers request that instead of an hour, we sang two. I suggest: "Do you want to experiment We will sing and three, only the spectator doslushivat?" We are home in bed, "The first 20 minutes, people get used to, you get used to, in the next 20 minutes - the. . height of their emotions, and then slight decrease for one and a half hour already happened: and look at our costumes, and we singed, and made sure that we sing live and at home - it was the "border", ". barefoot ... "," La-la-fa "," cherry be, "But behind the scenes there are people who cause problems if you have not completed at least one minute. And to understand you and to refine that, if you have 10 minutes before the left, at the height of the atmosphere, the people that you would think with a kind word, and now you just need to "ruminate" and already broke -. Excited fans not to hold the concerts to Angelica? Angelica: No, Leonid fear - a powerful force! Leonid: I'm all kinds show that it is better not to. (Laughs) - jealousy in your relationship? Angelica: I am very jealous. Leonid: Oh, really! Angelica: My husband knows me better not to joke. Leonid: No kidding ... I have a wonderful wife, she gives me a little cause. But sometimes even worried - for example, it is not able to answer a call. Angelica (Obizhenno.) I'm dreaming! Leonid: I understand that. But the unpleasant aftertaste ... - I thought that strong 'star' unions - those where one spouse is a star, and the other - a man more mundane occupation. But you have been together for 11 years and happily married. Leonid: Every career - it's a very selfish thing. And the creative - the selfish. All for the sake of the ego! And the people who are close to you, you are to be in subjection to your ego. Angelica We both have an advantage over "unequal" Before we to understand his creative ego addictive and so very well today. But there is a cost: We both have no one to serve selflessly your whims. Angelica (Ogorchenno.) How is it? I will serve. Leonid: And I love you too. Angelica: Homemade soup for lunch - is that bad? Leonid: Excellent! I mean that we have to compromise. We are not talking to each other: "I just returned from a heavy touring." Angelica can do something for me, if it has enough power. No - sleep. Or I was exhausted and nothing can not help it. - And you can share your love? Angelica: (to her husband), Off! I do not know what to say ... Leonid (Kashlyaet.) part I have already answered. And what else? Sex, of course! Angelica: Lenya, good enough. Leonid: (laughs) Is it possible to love on the shelves? Angelica: I, for example, the co-existence with a sense of comfort and security. And I'm willing to compromise, just to save our relationship. Leonid: When I met Angelica in principle was a grown man, but it felt that such a family, a wife, a fire pit. Besides the fact that we are husband and wife with us in a good way ", brotherly-sisterly" relations. This is also expensive. - There are some traits that you can be together? Angelica: We're both crazy! (Smeyutsya.) Leonid: We mimic horrible! Somehow our musicians song "All in Your Hands" in the computer area was lowered down - to male tonality, and turned as if I sang it. We are very similar to each other, and we adopt good habits and bad. If you get sick, then together, and without a diagnosis for two people. Angelica: I remember when we started living together, Leon started to hurt - he seemed to realize that there is someone to look after him, and just collapsed. Leonid: It says, "douhazhivalsya for a woman." Angelica rented an apartment and I moved in with her a suitcase - won chutzpah. Angelica: And without a declaration of war! (Laughs) Leonid: And ill ... Felt that I was next to a man I can trust completely. My temperature was 34.2 - I was a little warmer body. And Angelica came to me as a fighter. It can be seen, so I went - it was a few years stadiums, touring ... Angelica: I've seen the girl could say, "I'm not going to go on this tour, I want to relax!" But it was very difficult, too - not calculate the forces. I survived even a year since 1994, and before meeting with Lenya? .. For 30 concerts a month, every day, flights, travel. And I have weighed 44 pounds. I also sometime in their bed. The doctor examined me and went to my father: "You lose the baby!" And then I have to spare. - Are you still worried before the show? Angelica and Leonid (Horom.) Of course! Leonid: We have both agoraphobia - fear of open spaces, but I have neglected a case of the more ... I remember the beginning we have worked on a huge, crowded stadium. And at the end of the concert, Angelica decided that it would be good to get to the stadium in circles. Angelica: "Pugachevskaya school!" Leonid: She took my hand, "Come!" And I stood on the stage in his tracks - it is not in a position to pull me. Finally, on the podium and half hurried back. Angelica: I - cross the stadium ... Leonid: I can not help myself! Ugorazdilo I have the same phobia with my profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment