Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sakis Rouvas: I am ready to win at the "Euro Vision"

One of the favorites of the international song contest "Euro Vision 2009" Greek Sakis Rouvas win on the eve of the contest about his plans and how he received in Russia. - How do you feel on the eve of the competition? Do you feel strong enough to win? - Yes, I feel ready - told RIA Novosti Sakis Rouvas. - We have to work on this level since September. I have a great team. Yes, I feel totally exhausted. - Including the victory? - Yes! I try to be the best - How do you feel about the fact that you are considered one of the favorites? - I think it's great if a lot of people like my work and the fact that I'm participating in "Euro Vision 2009". This is a huge reward for me. - And if they do not win, this time is for a third attempt? - To make a decision about participating in the competition for the second time in the "Euro Vision" to make, it took me five years. I do not know if I have to participate again "Euro Vision", but I can say that everything that I would do that I always aspired to the top. I try to be the best, to present themselves in the best possible way. - Who do you give thanks in the first place, you win? - First I want to say thank you to the people who voted for me. Then all the people who worked on this result. These people very much. But at the very moment of victory, I would not think that was it. I want to feel this moment. And then the words that I say it, to the heart. I have many good friends in Russia, for example, Philip - the root for you in Moscow, and who is at home - in Greece? - In Greece, for me and supported me all my family, all my friends - all of Greece. Here in Moscow, I have. Many friends from Greece, who had come with me In addition, I have many good friends in Russia, for example, Philip. I recently learned that in Russia there my fan club. And I was very happy about it. - And we know how to support you? - They came to the airport to greet me, and I am sure that it not only to hear about it and see. At the meeting, there were many colors, desired zapisochek. - A declaration of love? - Letter, which I love. - What can you call your main interest in life? - I am very happy because my job - it's my hobby. I love music, movies, sports. And I am very glad that I do have enough time to see all three hobbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment