Saturday, September 28, 2013

Madame Janette's father escaped from the mental hospital

47-year-old Andrew Zakharenkov, father of the graduate program "American Idol" Madame Janette (born singer - Andrew Zakharenkov) escaped from a specialized hospital, where he was locked with the help of native son and ex-wife. Prosecutors Traktorozavodskogo district of Volgograd controls on violent men in the hospital premises. - Early in the morning at the house where I live with my wife, Elena Nikiforova was my son and ex-wife Helen, - says the singer's father, Andrew Life.ru Zakharenkov. - They called a doctor and the police. The police, when they saw our marriage certificate, left, and the doctors tied my hands and then in "ambulance". But no one asked me for consent to hospitalization. I was taken to hospital, where I managed to miraculously escape taken ... Father's current wife Elena Nikiforova Prochorus sure the relatives of her husband, want to annul the marriage. - We are familiar with Andrew for eight years and love each other - she said. - But the ex-wife and Prokhor abide peacefully, although the mother Prochorus married many years with another. I do not understand what they want from us? Andrew Zakharenkova particularly painful for the actions of his son. - I am very sick man, all the time in the hospital, especially, I can not help you, but I've always supported him, and even when lying in the hospital bed-bound, followed his career, collecting newspaper clippings - almost crying man, shows a stack of cut newspaper articles with pictures of her son. - But I never even cried, he gave me his jacket, which was named after him wearing Philip, and good. He said to me once, and only came to the hospital when he the help that I had to take off, so do not go into the army. And the money that he ever gave me, but wrote letters soul ... Here's what he wrote me: "... think about the housing crisis did not even have to worry and worry for me you are the mother, both road and shares are if you step on someone's side, I will. not ... I owe God, to protect your interests ... "But in reality it is not. His mother now makes me not even on the threshold of our apartment where I am registered. But the battle for the apartment I'm not. I have one wish - that we were given to live in peace! Prokhorov and do I need singing and let them sing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment