Friday, September 27, 2013

Oleg Garkusha: Small Steps - sausages, a loaf!

Showman "AUCTION" Oleg Garkusha talked about money, work with Germanicus and Balabanov and the extent of his popularity, not comparable colleagues Stas Mikhailov and Elena Vaenga / Concert "AuktYon" in Voronezh was detained for an hour. In DK 50 years October viewers reported that the event is delayed, because the musicians set up the equipment. Spectator stand, and began to resent only a few hours. "I was in a hurry, I spent the money for a taxi to come here", - complained about a middle aged man. At eight clock in the evening concert began. True sorry, then fans of rock band, he finished after only half an hour. "A few" - viewers complained to each other and wished that the team is not able to perform all the hits. Before going on stage, said Oleg Garkusha, performers and poets "auction" with reporters and signing autographs in the store "1C-interest." Garkusha opened in Voronezh theory of small needs - Oleg, tell us about the work of the Fund Garkundel? - I'm the president. We do concerts on different locations. Every week on Thursday. Youth plays and shows his creativity. - Do you like someone of the young? You want to help them? - Helps some teams - "Angels of Heaven", "theory", "Square Uprising", "Delirium." We have a lot in Peter teams. I called and spoke with someone who needs help, but it is not so easy. On a radio about the first song of the "angels of heaven," I cried for about two years. Changed editors, said all that, it's very cool. I help ... this team entirely altruistic, nor that I do not take money. I want to see the result, if a group or person has received something and become recognizable. More people But I shall never not collective one, that "no", I do not. A young ... Council - honesty about everything. We need to honestly do their job, without ideas of wealth and fame. When we started, have generally not thought about it. - What do you think the idea of the "auction" that was 30 years ago, has changed? - Of course. Only recently heard recordings of the first albums of the last ... At first it was a good song, nice, but what we now prove and show people - the highest professionalism and melody. For this purpose we have to go, just do not happen. - Tell us about the new movie Balabanov the "I will" in which you play an important role. - The first part of the expedition has already passed. That was a week ago near Tver. A winter shoot. The second period begins in May. - It figuriruete only as an actor or musician? - Strangely enough, neither a poet, nor an actor or a writer or an artist, I do not. This is the fate of the case, life has developed. What I'm an actor? Actor - is Smoktunovsky, Evstigneev, Rolan Bykov. - But you are always welcome in the film. - Personally, I do not shoot. Many directors who load a strange character, I like. On a very personal role Shortly before this invitation, which I did, crime series and played the astrologer, before mentioning the series "Split" appeared and played a vampire librarian. Before that, I played war film "I serve the Soviet Union" a felon who runs the political prisoners ahead of the game by Ivan Bunin "Suhodol" played no one convict who meets a girl and how it would spoil, so to speak. The last part in Balabanov - home. But tend episodically. But they are still my all, listed all - what I have, but in some incarnation. - Have Germanicus, who played? - It's a funny story came out. I played a drunken artist, showed it to 5 or 6 in the series, but for some censorship because the frame was a certain girl who was a little poluobnazhena, this scene was not included. The result was a series, and instead of me playing the Moscow party animal German Vinogradov, if I'm not mistaken. I will not be judged as good or bad. But the process of participating in the film I liked Germanicus. Despite the fact that the myths and legends of her walk, which she did. Yes it does. But it is very pleasant to work. Fast, precise and drop dead beautiful. - She says that she can learn to play even a broom. - The fact of the matter is that I like it when my directors do not need to say will ever play. That's what I do. - Rock musician recently way to expand the audience, adding elements of the show. Yury Shevchuk discussed. - His hand - the Lord. Who's that Yuri, the composition, youth select elements he needs it. Group "AuktYon" - it's old people over 50, and we play the music that we like. And we are in a hurry. And if we are in a hurry, and the people who come to the concert is good, too. And fans of our large and small. And the audience is growing. I will not brag, splyunu, but in the new movie soundtrack is only Balabanova "auktsYonovsky." - You yourself have tried in film, theater, music ... I do not know, it is a sense of crisis? - I'm out of the violence. And if I do not write poetry, it does not mean that I take a rope and hang himself. This book, "The Raven" (Garkusha offered its fans for 500 rubles -... Ca Aut) I wrote about 4 years - put 5-6, and once in 12 verses. As given. Previous book I have collected for 12 years. So, sit down and write a hundred poems, I do not know. Why is that? It's not even interesting. I'm going nowhere hurry. - Oleg, and enough enthusiasm? Or are you already saving themselves? - Today we have arrived, went long, stuffy, hot, tired. But if you go on stage goes away tiredness. As a rule, all is well. - Heroes Balabanova are in search of happiness. What is happiness to you? And keep himself a lucky man? - 100 percent still do not believe, because not all dreams come true. When all are done, you can say "goodbye." I want a center that the group should be included rehearsed performed. But bureaucrats offered room and told them to wait somewhere translated on paper ... Again had to write letters. And if you transfer, we will write to the Tsar himself, and write to the king. A space costs money. Of course it is better to sell ... - Why are not your concerts in Russia? - We've had enough. It is not for us, this is a question to the organizers. But we need to pay homage to the people who brought us to pay for this or that city. I can imagine what it's worth. Road property - it is not cheap. - The question of money is important to you? - Only if I do not have the money, I will not go, but I'll settle small - salami, sausages, bread, etc. I understand that I'm a famous person, but I'm in a different situation than somewhat'm Stas Mihaylov , Elena Vaenga or someone else ... That said, I do not like it, I have it all - the flat is the car of my son is there. Especially want nothing. So the money that I normally am. There is not. - Her son dream was to be the driver of the excavator. He approached her? - He works at the airport, meet aircraft he loves. Well done lad! - Not all members of the team, take the rap for the press tired? - Honestly - yes. But what to do? They went to the sound check, I am not a musician, I just turn the microphone back, I hope, for me it's somebody wants. You have to ask something. My language is suspended. I can even talk to in the morning. Unlike other musicians easier for me. Ivan Tolstoy, "News Showbiz NEWSmusic.ru» photos

No comments:

Post a Comment