Saturday, September 28, 2013

New Year shock Madame Janette

With the sudden and very expensive gift at the beginning of the Golden Calf for Madame Janette. The fact is that the ringing of bells artist under the tree watch brand, "Patek Philippe" worth ... Found 1.5 million. Their simplicity Prokhor found immediately, but only after several days. Evidence of value was hours COA and warranty card. Madame Janette in shock: "I am still at a loss - says Prokhorov discovery - of course, I was immensely pleased to receive such a gift, especially from a man who I did not expect good, that stern.! I'm just happy, this is the most valuable gift I received in my life. You will not believe it, but now I have a clock that cost 5 times the price of my car. This fact raises my spirits and makes us . life with humor I am again convinced that everything in life is relative and not always explain "New Year singers gathered in a circle of close friends. Anegin Eugene, Julia and Irina Ortman Mikhalchik with her husband Vladimir. Unfortunately, a friend of Prokhor reasons that come out of his control to not be able. Noted cheerful after talking guys ride to go to Moscow, then participated at the invitation of Boris Krasnov in the event in the "Forum Hall" and came to the concert Grigory Leps and Demis Roussos. The concert made an indelible impression, and left a lot of positive emotions. Tell them how to celebrate New Year's Eve and spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment