Sunday, September 29, 2013

Madame Janette had plastic surgery

Graduate of the "American Idol" Madame Janette sharpens not only vocal skills but also appearance. As found "TD", the singer had plastic surgery on her nose. Prokhorov recently became more and more dissatisfied with this part of his face and in the end decided on the plastic. Prokhorov recently more and more dissatisfied with his nose - I saw some of their pictures, and I did not like it - says the singer. - My nose was like a potato, maybe it was the last straw. Chaliapin the European Medical Center, one of the best surgeons. He told the doctor who wants to change the shape of the nose, and are after a few days on the operating table. For services Prokhor posted € 6,000. The surgery lasted just two hours, and the next day the singer released. - No pain, I fortunately did not feel that they have sometimes itchy nose - is the singer. - But I have to be home for a week, until finally all healed. Although the operation I was not serious, I did not break the barrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment