The news that Apraham Ipdzhian married under the stage name Avraam Russo implementation used to a U.S. citizen Marielle Ferdman, disseminated through the media last summer. Devotees fruity oriental singer until recently consoled themselves with the hope that this is just another publicity stunt. Unfortunately, their hopes were in vain ... - I could marry a billionaire and would be on the end - said "EC" Abraham. - I fell in love with Marielle and I do not need anyone else. Our wedding will take place on 8 September in Moscow. The one in Moscow, where the register of foreigners -. Mariella is held as an American official registration at the registry office are Butyrskaya Then there will be a banquet in the hall of the "Napoleon" on Leninsky Prospekt. Total expected 220-230 guests. Particularly from America arrive musicians. My testimony is a friend of mine - the Greek community president of Russia, State Duma deputy Ivan Savvidi (owner of Rostov "Donskoy Tabak" - MF). His colleagues in show business, we invited Philip Kirkorov, Kristina Orbakajte ... - And Joseph Prigogine still working with you as a producer? In the spring, he told us in an interview that you are on the verge of separation. - Selection and recording of the musical material, I have long been on their own. In two months, I plan to release an album of songs writers of the world level. And Joseph have not found for two years, I got this. What a producer? Yes, he is still involved in some of my work. We were on the percentages of the concerts. But a formal contract is currently unavailable. Joseph was offended that I was not on the radio a few words about him said. But there's something about me stacked in your newspaper interview? After him, and I shit, and socks, and Marshall and Didulja. Generally, all the artists. Only he and his wife are good. "Where an artist or kiss - round ass" - he said. But he himself started as an artist. Took the stage and sang songs. And his wife is an actress. What they do best? - That is the claim of Prigogine in your address do not match the reality? - He turned all the way he is now profitable. When we started working with him, I have a sponsor who gave him two million dollars. He then called me brother. He said that he loves me more than his son. And when the sponsor ran out of money, he left me. And when I was attacked, I got most of the attacks because of Joseph. Money because he took the sponsor. I have a penny in my pocket is not allowed. And the debt could be anything for him. But I did not gave and received in full. And he is now out of fear of the sponsor licks his ass. And why he uttered nasty things about cool? First I have to steep there were no problems. He even appeared in my clip. And now my songs are not played on his channel Muz-TV. Now all that shit Joseph refuses, he talked about me. But I did not cheat. After this interview, I told him I did not want to communicate with him ...
No comments:
Post a Comment