Saturday, August 31, 2013

Nelly Ciobanu: The Euro Vision Song Contest has convinced me to go Kirkorov!

Nelly Ciobanu - famous Moldavian singer, she won second place in the "New Wave" in Jurmala. Now playing at the "Euro Vision". - You are a well-known record holders in various contests. Insert the drive for you? - I decide for me that way. If I have something to say, you have to use every moment of his life. For two years I was not working because I have a daughter. I breastfed her for one year and four months. And do not regret it. I do not bigotry in the scene. Their duty to the child, I can easily return to the stage. Nelly Ciobanu - And you look great. - Thank you. But I remember that years go fast. And enter contests, this internal drive. I have to be to do so much in time, to sing, to do ... I experimenter in life. I do not sing in the same style, and sing in different languages. After one and a half years I studied Hindi. One went to the Korean Festival, he won the silver cup and sang in Korean. - She sang along with Patricia Kaas? - No, we did not have to sing with her. But singing on stage. In 2003 I won second place in the "New Wave" in Jurmala and Kaas came as a guest. For me it was a great honor to speak with her on the same stage. But that's who I want to sing a duet is Michael Bolton. I love it! Last year, the. "Five Stars" I spoke with Philip Kirkorov, and told him that I send it to "Euro Vision" want He then told me to go carefully, because it is. "My" competition Perhaps the words of Philip are encouraging me, and I decided. - What about the baby? - The heart of the mother do not get up when the child is not there. Two weeks - it's hard. I asked why I did not take his daughter with him to Moscow. But a child - it kazhdominutnoe attention. Porridge to do in the morning, and I have rehearsal. I want it to be close. But I did not dare. The child, for me - it's too important. - Assessments are not in the Euro Vision charts. The drive? - In the past, we go on these forecasts. But I do not believe in such assessments and forecasts. On the "New Wave" I had not been in the rating and second place. So we're going to see in the finale, what happens. - Moldovan artist not known in Russia as well. A whole generation of young Moldovan pop singers do not know! - Ukrainian artist, you are fairly well known. Povaliy, Ani Lorak. If anyone is interested in Russia my song, I will invest the money - I would like to speak. Although I sometimes go concerts in Russia. Invited, Turkey, Ukraine, Belarus, Italy, Romania. Other names in Europe. But in Russia - less. Although Russia has lived and worked for many Moldovans. I am ready to sing for them and for the Russians. I have things in Russian. Now I prepare fifth album songs in Russian, Moldova, English is included. It is different in the way and for different tastes. - Dancing - Your song for Euro vision. Embarrass the competition rules that no more than 5 people can be brought to the stage? - That's what I was sorry when you are ready - you can not be 80 people in the scene. That would be great! I would all of our legendary "Joc" brought! And when the people dance only 4 come with something. - Are you satisfied videooformlenie your room? - No wonder that we were in the former Soviet Union. You have felt so good song! I liked the pattern, which are video screens. They are large, consistent with the fact that. In the song I liked the pattern on the video screens - ethnographic wait by the Moldovan artists always man in a tall hat and danced a little of such things. - This hat we call Kushma. And with a tube fluer it is a straight line? We could dress up. But our song is not too folksy. So, in terms of costumes, we have decided the way of imagination. - Moldovan state has not unlike the Russian lost their roots. - Our country has customs, the roots, the folk costume. They also hope Babkin. But the youth of today, unfortunately, loses interest in the roots. I think if the music has a remarkable raw, wild - it touches. I was afraid that the European public does not understand the music. But now, in Belgium and Turkey have fan Nelly Ciobanu. I am very satisfied. But I'd like to hear from young Moldovan artists outside of the Republic of Moldova. Vadim Ponomarev, NEWSmusic.ru Photo - Svetlana Maltsev, photos of stars

No comments:

Post a Comment