Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Max Fadeev with "Euro Vision" we again missed

By Maxim Fadeev this year are waiting for the next shot at the national round of the "Euro-Vision 2010". Considering the success of his project Serebro with "bronze" in Helsinki in 2007, many had high hopes for a mysterious girl Yo Yo, which was announced to the participants of the current evrogonki. But instead of a new church, we saw Mr. Fadeev on the jury, and in Oslo chose "Peter Nalitch." "E-Mine" - threw many small hands, do not wait on her promise. It turned out that Mr. Fadeev "greatly disturbed" everything that happened today evrovyborah. - Maxim, what are your impressions as a member of the jury of the qualifying round? - A very strange experience - admitted "MK" producer. - I think that many of those who choose to forget the main thing -. It's not a competition of Russian pop artists, and yet European competition I was very embarrassed. From my perspective, it was necessary, of course, send "Buranovskie grandmothers." It would be very creative, very bright, was very unusual, and they would remember all of Europe. I am sure that the European public would have reacted very positively to it. Original number, original language, they were so kind, directly, headscarves were. Max Fadeev - Dima Bilan But, on the contrary, was very happy to win the availability, finds it "interesting music" and says that "lapotnyh" tired stereotypes of Russia for all. Like, how much are worn with these bears, vodka, caviar? - Above all, no one no longer sees Russia as lapotnuyu. It is the same when the Scots gave their skirts. Why, why? That is our culture. Another problem that folk or ethnic music can be displayed and tasteless and cheap popular and speculative. There are many examples. But in this case I do not think it was so. It was a very nice, well-made and tasty root ethnicities, which is greatly appreciated, especially in Europe. As they say, there are things and things. And the fact that Peter was available - a favorite artist, I did not know. For me, honestly, it was a great revelation. - That is true. - Well, I had no idea. Maybe it's good, because I talk like a dispassionate observer. Of course, in Muzykantsky it was an original song in a remarkable performance. Only, in my view, this is not quite what it might be useful for such a competition as "Euro Vision". I honestly do not quite understand. "From my perspective, it was necessary, of course, send" Buranovskie grandmothers. "It would be very creative, very bright, was very unusual, and they would remember all of Europe." - What do you do? - I do not know. This has not has nothing to do with the European musical culture, this is a purely domestic product, perhaps understandable for a Russian audience, but not much more. And at the international competition should not reach to the Russian public, and the European. I think it will be very difficult to do now. - Have the boiler varishsya "Euro Vision" - and as a member and as a member of the national jury. As far as your interest, in your opinion, the current round of qualification as a whole? - I was with a strange feeling that the music is music stops, and is dominated by a tendency to leave a certain sound design, but it can not be called music. I have not heard a harmonic and melodic range, as was the custom before. Maybe I did not understand something, I'm forty. Although, as I thought, I always listen to music, fashion and trying to keep up with the times. - To be honest, everything is on the jury was not so young. And other members of Nalitch? - I do not know, we do not discuss. I can only speak for myself. And I would, of course, put it on "grandparents". For Russia, it would be a very original and interesting speech on "Euro Vision" be. Even in the qualifying round of the room every time your mouth when the "grandmothers" showed. It was a safe way! I also pointed out the group "Los Devchatas" - very strong girl with a good voice and the right energy. Was also a good judge of it. - Once again we missed? - In my opinion, yes. But let's see what happens. - Of course you flirt on the fifth top ten! Glucose from the parent and the "Silver" this year with a new surprise waiting. Where you were promised? - What we have is a nightmare. We went to the finals, and I was not even on the jury because exhibited his project, but I, as always, the "luck". We have had six months of preparation, and the girl broke her leg on the eve. I was in shock. You can not imagine how it would be cool if we went! Oh! But sat on the jury, ha, ha, ha

No comments:

Post a Comment