Friday, August 30, 2013

Svetlana Loboda called an ambulance to the hotel

Ukrainian singer Svetlana Loboda that bring the "Euro Vision" in the Ukraine, a doctor wants to call to the hotel. The singer was left sick in the room, "Ritz", where they settled at the time of entering the competition. As much before LIFE.RU the Ukrainian star, the temperature rose to 39 degrees and no antipyretic drugs that were on hand, could not revive them again. I went long on the scene and have no right to let myself fall - We do not know what to do, - says the manager of the actress. - The light was so poor that they do not even have the strength to get out of bed when they came to the Swedish journalists. According to the hotel staff initially tried to bring the heat house officer "Ritz", but the singer has been getting worse and worse. I had to call the "first aid". Doctors immediately offered Svetlana hospitalization, but on the eve of the last "Euro" and they did not hear it wanted. Then the interpreter explained the so-called lytic mixture lowers the temperature. Five hours later Loboda shone again in the sample. - I tracheitis - tearfully confessed Svetlana. - I should by all means to recover the final, otherwise I can not sing. I went long on the scene and have no right to not let me.

No comments:

Post a Comment