Thursday, August 29, 2013

Loboda has the "Euro Vision" was

Svetlana Loboda to "Euro Vision" assets issued - about 300 000, is the former producer. Alexander Shirkov claimed that the money he took from his pocket, and light, is scheduled to submit and go on a solo trip will have to settle with him. Everyone, even the most brutal price. - He said he would take some bats, rent are my woods - L FE.ru said Svetlana. - And no, I can not find if I do not work not with him. I do not take it seriously, because I think a little mentally unstable person. "It turns out that not only blackmailed Alexander Ward - now the former, but the whole of the first group, and even her mother - Mom, he first tried to win - did not work, and began ... Says when you say explicitly Svetlana work with me, then pay attention to Oksana, Oksana - my 16 year old sister -. Loboda said with dismay By the way, today, the singer says that Alexander is not their producer and committed managers and. a liar: He negotiated with customers about the concerts, their money, but Svetlana no longer serves them - Alexander - Cheat We do not work with him, he's just cheating customers - outraged the singer Alexander in this difficult situation... not to mention -. I tried to agree with her - said evade FE.ru L -.. But it's hiding a month of me I think, here it is the reluctance, the money to return to our creditors " Euro Vision ". Svetlana also believes that the reason for the pursuit of money just to have the other: - If I lose separated with him as an employee, he said he wants a big trough that he make, as he spent four years in a row . But he is a dishonest man, I should be such a team. By the way, the police are already a statement about the threat from Alexander, but he did not "go" to Shirkov no serious action. - I hope that he is innocent - said Singer. - I think he is motivated to start by polushizofrinizma already raging.

No comments:

Post a Comment