Saturday, August 31, 2013

Alexander Rybak: What favorite - nothing!

Favorites Euro Vision 2009 in Norway Alexander Rybak was born in Belarus. Music news and interview he gives a clean, somewhat slowly, Russian. - The vote journalist and bookmaker Rybak wins the first place. You satisfied? - Very good. It does not say anything really about the future outcome. I can not even get to the finals. But I am glad that many people like to know my song. Alexander Rybak - suddenly you could see in your favorites? - Honestly, I'm used to. In Norway, in the selection of a song, I was among the favorites, and I voted for the 80%. Although there were eight artists in the finals. But it is still not mean anything. - If you feel like the competition? - I love Ukraine. I think, to show Loboda better than me, and the song is good, and the dancers are great. Especially when I learned this Loboda she wrote this song. Unbelievable! - You say in your song Fairytale heard Belarusian roots. I think somehow, it could be country music, stylized hear banjo. - A little bit there. But it's nice that all of the different opinions of her, and they listen to something. Someone said that. In their Irish roots I had no ambition to write an international hit. I wanted a warm song about what really happened to write to me, what I feel. The only thing I wanted to - do something purely Norwegian. Two years ago, Norway was the Euro Vision singer who sang in Spanish represented. I understand completely. What's the point? .. - She studied old Norwegian songs? - Violin solo in the song is very similar to the popular instrumental pieces. And dance - old Norwegian dance. But when it comes to popular music, it's very similar in many countries. It is the purest in the world of music. Many will think that my dancers to dance Russian or Ukrainian dance. For he is - the people. - In the text there are some fabulous. - A little bit. But first and foremost it is love story. Everyone had a first love, and while many of us that love lost, memories stay forever. There is such a fantastic character Huldra, a Norwegian fairy tale. This is an evil princess, the young guys that she only speaks to her in love. Conspiracy - Hmmm, a new word for me. By the way, both in Russia and among those who spoke in broken Russian? In Norway, a very strange view of those who said in broken Norwegian. - Comfortable with. In Moscow, a lot of Tajiks, Uzbeks and other people who have been living in Moscow, but do not speak Russian. - I Improve my English. I think very soon I will speak the language fluently and well. - Universal Music Russia signed a contract with you. How could this happen? - It was before winning the Norwegian final in the first semifinal. It is very nice to have such a strong faith in me. We have a contract for an album for 5 years, to the territory of the former USSR. The contract is for an album, I may give in two years for another album. The album includes songs in English, just because they have no time to compose songs in Russian. I hope that if Russia enjoy my music, I'll let the New Year album with Russian songs. I want to sing "Komarovo", "I said to fall" ... I like the old Soviet songs from the movies. This "The Diamond Arm" is, "Prisoner of the Caucasus", "Five Evenings", "Live Until Monday", "Volga-Volga". When I was a child, he moved to Norway, and my mother has given me a lot of Russian movies on tapes. Grandmother brought her from Belarus. - In Russian songs do not plan to write? - You can transfer song Fairytale, but let the professionals do it. By the way, I, Russian songs in English. Translated from "The Caucasian Captive" a song about bears. My own songs - in English. Before writing and in Norwegian. But I want the first album was entirely in English. I want that first album was entirely in English - Plan tours in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine? - Yes. You can not from a tour, but some of the shows, it would be nice to do. The fact is that in Norway this summer, we have planned a lot of concerts. But we left a couple of days just in case - what if I win. But even if you do not win, I have to make a lot of songs. Dima Bilan - great actor. But when he came to Norway after winning the Euro Vision Song Contest, he had nothing to show. He sang in a supermarket. Collect recital he was nothing. I wish I had a full program in English. - Do you have a cast of musicians? - In Norway. But take it to Russia, it is expensive, probably. And dancers. - Do not sleep? - Oh, sometimes I wake up two or three hours. It is very convenient that Euro Vision begins at eleven at night. - A lot of fans and admirers are already in Russia? - No, not because it can not. Does anyone know where I live - that's near my hotel "Radisson". But I do not think I had a lot of fans. Yesterday noticed that people have become very common approach. Two hours - and the constant flashes, and journalists and fans. I already had an idea that if they come, I'll tell them not to kiss me, vice versa. But being just a man ... And I did not say not to know that, but I am happy. If you like to play music and not the fans want to see, I would be a composer, not an artist. Vadim Ponomarev, NEWSmusic.ru Photo - Svetlana Maltsev, photos of stars

No comments:

Post a Comment