Friday, August 30, 2013

Kirkorov Euro Vision jury instead headed Matvienko

Today is the first channel has an explanation of Philip Kirkorov, where the singer says, comes from the Russian jury of "Euro Vision 2009" award. - I am grateful for the honor conferred on me by the organizers to be the chairman of the jury. This work is certainly interesting for me because I had way too many years "Euro Vision" - first as a member, then as a producer, consultant and ordinary fans. However, I feel that I did not participate in the evaluation as part of the jury - says the singer. I take a very active role in the life of competition, and some of the participants - such as with Sakis Rouvas - I'm bound by long-lasting friendships. And I can not avoid contact with them, knowing that they, in fact, I have a guest in my home town. However, it may be the participants and the countries they cause submitted to the competition, doubts about the objectivity of the decision by the Russian jury. Of course, my colleagues and I know that for a professional, as he puts the participant notes played no personal sympathy not matter. However, I can not even allow the slightest possibility of doubt on the objectivity of the professional Russian jury so decided to. From membership This allows me to be free to express their views and communicate with participants from different countries, that. For me as a fan of "Euro Vision", the actor and producer of high interest In the final, I will participate as a commentator on the Russian mission. - We are sympathetic request Philip and appreciate his desire to protect the competitors from easily - said Larisa Krymov, Director Public Affairs Channel, Head of PR, "Euro Vision 2009." - We asked Philip Kirkorov head the jury not only as one of the most popular artists in the country, but as a man who closely followed for 15 years, the competition and had a party, and the producer has successfully implemented the "Euro Vision" performers. Sure, it would not stand Philip to objectively judge. But we respect his decision and accept Professional Russian jury. "Euro Vision - 2009" is director Igor Matvienko.

No comments:

Post a Comment