Monday, August 26, 2013

Jivan Gasparyan is on "Euro Vision 2010" speak

The world-famous duduk player Jivan Gasparyan Armenian perform at the "Euro Vision 2010" with the Armenian representative Eva Rivas. "Euro Vision 2010" will take place on 25 to 29 May in Oslo. Armenia Eva Rivas is in competition with "Apricot stone". "As an Armenian, I believe that if my presence will help our representatives, then I'll go" - Gasparian told a news conference. Jivan Gasparyan same time, he noted that some technical problems, due to which their participation in the competition can in question. "I have long suggested that, however, is the fact that on May 22, I live in Italy with a symphony orchestra. A contract with them a year ago, and I can not give up. According to the schedule, is our representative in Oslo Can be 21 to agree, if you will, that I joined them after a concert in Italy, of course, I'll go, because it is the honor of Armenia ", -. Gasparyan said. However, said the musician, is not that serious about the competition "Euro Vision" and called it "a groundbreaking competition with non-professional judges," but for the sake of the honor of the country is ready to go and talk to Rivas. RIA Novosti

No comments:

Post a Comment