Friday, August 30, 2013

Jade Ewen: Webber told me to communicate with the public

Jade Ewen sings the Euro Vision Song of the Andrew Lloyd Webber said NEWSmusic.ru, listened attentively to the Council that the maestro. - England was very worried because the did not win the Euro Vision Song Contest. They experience stress, because this? - I do not feel any stress, I feel great. Yes, I England not to win for 12 years. But I feel a lot of support for the public, my fans - both in Russia and in England. But even if I do not win - well ... It happens. Jade Ewen and Andrew Lloyd Webber - The newspaper "The Guardian" published an article on the ironic fact that many countries in the euro vision send their Superstars and England - the participants are not the most popular TV shows. - I think that argue differently in each country. If a country believes it should be the Euro Vision to send most popular singer, so it should be. If a country believes that it is necessary for the young artist, for the competition will be the platform for the launch is to be sent - which means it must be so. - Was it to hear Andrew Lloyd Webber, you, a radical reinterpretation of the performance of his songs? - Of course, Webber sang songs like famous singers such as Celine Dion and others. Webber wanted me to my own interpretation. And while the song, he asked me, the way I see myself singing it. And the song is improvised moments that came with me. - What are the requirements remarked Sir Andrew? - When he played me this song for the first time, Webber was very shy. He said that he does not know how to sing. He closed his eyes and began to sing softly. But I would not say he was a bad singer. He sings his own way. When I said that I do not really understand how to sing and to start, he told me one thing - do not have the communication with the audience to forget. He said that I should get used to this song. People need to look into his eyes and feel the atmosphere of the song. - The competition is many pop artists latest fashion. Have you with what you sing agree traditional pop songs, music of all time? - Yes, I am glad I was given the traditional music, because I usually sing modern pop tunes. And it's my time - not the usual song for me. This is an interesting challenge for me. - How do you feel at Euro Vision in Moscow? - Oh, that's not quite the Russian competition. Or do you think that Russia win Euro vision again? - Why not? - Ha-ha, but I must admit, I never saw such a scale. I was just by how it is done shocked. My dressing room! God, this is a palace! Even the juice says: "Contest"! The organization is incredibly ambitious and globally. After the victorious countries be difficult would be to arrange for a competition of this size and scope. Jade Ewen and Andrew Lloyd Webber - What do you want to do after the competition? - First, I plan to win the contest. Then again here in Russia with a promotional tour of his new album, which I will publish later this year. It will be a lot of ballads in the style of Whitney Houston and Celine Dion. But will it be enough and fast songs. In general, it is not a Euro vision do not know how I dance. And I'm dancing with the 17 years. And I want to write a lot of fast songs to show on stage, and on this page. Vadim Ponomarev, NEWSmusic.ru Photo - Svetlana Maltsev, photos of stars

No comments:

Post a Comment