Thursday, August 8, 2013

"Factor-2" not lucky soloist has "Hands up!" Brought Sergey Zhukov

In show-together rumors of discord in the family singers of "Hands up!" Sergey Zhukov. How, interrupted his wife Elena Dobyndo, daughter of the leader of AvtoVAZ, drunkenness and numerous infidelities of her husband and filed for divorce. Ah, mobile singer was off, saying: "EC." However, ask him about other music store, I found something interesting. - I do not know where Serge, - stunned me a partner in the group Alexey Zhukov Potekhin. - May, went to Peter for his computer business. Maybe on a tour with a group of "Factor 2", which is now in production. What surprises you? In her case, earrings, I have - their own. The activity of our group for the next year and a half collapsed. While the TV is not the spheres of influence is to share in the entertainment business, it is meaningless to do something new. Serge Like That broke with Lena, I've heard. But no longer. - I have to tell you anything - shrugged singer Alexander hookahs, alongside those Zhukov bought five years ago, a summer residence. - Serge and earlier in the country rarely appear. Basically, a woman and grandmother lived with her child. Serge House sold some time ago. He told me that he bought the land in Miami for "lemon", and wanted to build a house. But in my opinion, never built. By a strange coincidence, two years ago it was announced that the building was Alex Potekhin large villa in the home of his wife Irina Tomilova in Kaliningrad. But soon the "cute couple" broke up, and the family "nest" on the Baltic Sea and remained undeveloped.

No comments:

Post a Comment