Friday, August 9, 2013

Hope Babkin of the young man: "Just different people come together!"

Babkin Ural boasted young man and shared the secrets of his power. Packed Hall in Yekaterinburg was gay with flowers - the audience tries to express his love for Hope Babkina. Look at the main Atamansha Russian people had gathered a lot. But before her performance on the stage of recording their mouths, girls and boys opened by the band "vinyl". So nice to live appearance Babkina smoothed impression of the concert. And "Kazachka Nadia" was in shock, said: "KP-Ural". The audience enthusiastically welcomed the singer to her new husband, Eugene Hill, who also performed at the concert, however, but unfortunately he could not move the hall. Thank God, came on the stage itself Babkin, and a duet logically concluded the concert. Singer of the communication with the press not to resign. But when he saw a horde of journalists with cameras and microphones, exclaimed: - Uh, how many are you damn yourself! However, the answer to every question is, though. Violent protests his government Babkin complained this summer that rested just a little 3 days and was tired. - Went to Sochi, visited a friend. Only three days. I CHANGED perestirala peregladila whole house and all bed linen. And more than I? In the sea there was a storm, and when the sun comes out, I brought buckets of sea water, and I'm drenched in it, standing in the sun. - The household hanging out, Hope G.? - What is a vacation? I go anywhere because I can not even. Here we come Zhenya the bank, for example. All around screaming at once, "Wow, the star couple come". All whisper - or come to the store. Or to the market - all looking to BABKIN food, sniffing, buy it, what it measures. I even go on the market in a scarf and sunglasses. And all the time on the market, stay calm. And if they say it was only a whisper. They talk in a loud voice - everything is visible. - And in Yekaterinburg, like to spend time? - I have always been a pleasure to visit, it's nice to see how refreshed, younger Yekaterinburg. I am often here, I have friends here and there. Singer Vladislav Tumanov, for example. He said to me in Moscow comes to visit, I went to see him to Yekaterinburg, where the time is. - They say that the meat was rejected and what you discussed in the Urals? - We now have many of the stars from the meat waste. Said Phil Kirkorov recently moved to vegetarianism. After all, the time will come when you offer yourself, to not have to get old. If they say that the children - our future, it is not true. Our future - age. I still ate only rice with dill and parsley, well, more lemon juice pressed out there. By the way, all the time my husband Eugene sat next to his wife. Then he suddenly got up and left. BABKIN okriknula its: - Eugene, well, where did you run? Sitting here, maybe journalists want to talk to you about! Eugene really ripe question for journalists. - Eugene, not as you age difference does not bother you? - Have you seen it? - Eugene replied. - How old do you think biological? - Asked Babkin. - Of course we were very different, but that's what attracts us. We learn from each other, it is - I, I - it - repeated the young man mature Babkina. - When people say, that approach just like other people, that's nonsense. Only fit different people. - Yes, yes! - Adds Babkin. - We all do it together with him, and sing, and go to the store and get out. Jack, of course, people from a different generation, but he and I understand each other. Finally happy BABKIN photographed with everyone, and immediately left for the airport. In fact, the rest they once did.

No comments:

Post a Comment