Friday, May 31, 2013

Kim wide castle communicate more closely with Fridlyand

Kim wide castle rejected all proposals to revive the legendary group "Dialogue" and hardly associate more with the former partner Evgeny Fridlyand. At a press conference during the festival of arts "Slavonic Bazaar in Vitebsk" held, accused Kim wide castle the decline of the national pop song. - The situation with the quality of the songs is partly related to the problem of the existence of radio stations. They are formatted and are by no means the best part of the audience out - although I think that's a mistake. The authors are attached to a radio program formats, and there are a lot of crafts. The song turns two weeks before the intake air - people forget. It is of great songs or older. Now everything is impermanent. Kim wide castle are dissatisfied with the level of contemporary pop songs, however, and the young entertainers from the veteran composer has a bone to pick. - Young artists come to the casting, to a high self-esteem. And not be able to grow anywhere! Kim wide castle denied rumors of a possible reunion of the legendary group "Dialogue". - With a group of "Dialogue" we plan to not speak because of problems with the health of some of the band members are. So in the near future reunion "dialogue" should not wait. Composer spoke about the history of the origin of their rare and last name. - Name Change wide castle will not, though many people advised me - they say it's hard to remember and vygovarivaniya. I do not want to change, because I respect his father, he is also a musician, and very good. And everything is already accustomed to the name, after all. But the revolutionary name Kim appeared thanks to his grandfather. My grandfather was an ally of the Bolsheviks in the Ukraine - Blucher and Kasiora, and he called me, dass Composer is satisfied with less. - I have no ambition to be a new Shostakovich. You must understand that you are best at, and do it well. When writing the resulting songs, songs. Writing too suddenly musicals, you are writing musicals. In the near future in one of Minsk theaters musical is based on Alexander Pushkin's "Dubrovsky" in screenwriting involved longstanding collaboration Wide Castle Karen Kavaleryan. In the screenplay involved longstanding collaboration Wide Castle Karen Kavaleryan But down the slope of the FBI music, the letter B in their names the name of its founder wide castle composer is more to do. - Today I have a very nominal aspect FBI music, although my name was in the title. When I asked that I help. But no artist FBI music, current or former, I do not produce. With the start of work on "Blue Cameo" I came to work away from there, because this work takes time, and started concentrating on their own work. What are the causes of the crisis, I think, at some point, the initiative was lost and the system starts to lose the vector of development, has lost the vector of development. Began in confusion and indecision, which is why I left the label. For many things that I still companion Eugene Friedland, but close contact with him I no longer. Ken Guru, for "Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru» Photo - Svetlana Maltsev, Photo Star

No comments:

Post a Comment