Monday, May 27, 2013

Linda married her producer

Russian Hits, has apparently finally bid farewell to singer Linda. Since the program "Stories in details" on the channel STS-Petersburg Svetlana Gaiman, better known as Linda known married her producer Stefanos Korkolisa and said goodbye to his stage name. "This is my last message to you, such as Linda, our creativity acquires obscene amount of rumors, I have neither the desire nor the energy nor the time to refute them. I offer my apologies to all for the fact that I'm happy I! " - Wrote pevitsana its official website. The main result was a two-year collaboration Wedding After a while, the website user access, Rosbalt ended. First, the relationship singer and producer has worked exclusively, Linda was not too familiar with his wife and creative tandem Korkolisa denied rumors of a possible romance. Nevertheless, the most important result of two years of collaboration was a wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment