Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Bride Avraam Russo: "Abraham - honest, decent and durable Perfect."

Avraam Russo was in Kiev video shot for the song "Wedding". Entrust filming songs this time he was young, but famous Ukrainian music video director Alan Badoev has worked with Sofia Rotaru, Andrei Danilko, Irina Bilyk, Natasha Queen and many others. Director asked Abraham to take him to a non-traditional way of marriage fraud, focused on rich ladies. One of them, the daughter of Mafia, played by Alan Badoeva wife Jeanne, and the second - the bride of actor Morella. This is her first role in life, before I knew it worked with Abraham as an assistant manager in American show business. By the way, was the role of the bride, played in the movie Morella, a dress rehearsal for the real upcoming wedding to be held in Moscow in early September. Therefore, immediately after the shooting Morell went to New York for a wedding dress fitting. The shooting took place in the studio of popular movies, the Botanical Garden, and the Ukrainian House. Abraham was able to talk during a break in filming. - I play a man who is constantly changing brides. He has a purpose, but in the end he "gets" - in love, but love does not help, he was arrested for his next bride is an FBI agent. - How do you like the picture of the thief of hearts Ladies, a man with the calculation? - So I could never be. Deceive the people - it's not for me. I - not a hypocrite, I have this at home and abroad. I think, then speak. At the same time a narcissist with empty pockets - it's not up to me. - Have you ever called Don Juan? - You first. What am I doing wrong? - But for some reason, the director of you raised that way? - When I called Alan the first time, he immediately asked if I had no idea how to remove the clips. I said that I would try to get as a person who often changes girls. A director has developed this idea. - Why did you decide to shoot it in the Ukraine? - Actually, I always say that Ukraine is a very good place for me. I myself am very well here chuvstvuyu.Ya their clips in St. Petersburg, Moscow, Monte Carlo, Helsinki, in Egypt, the United Arab Emirates filmed. For two years I did not shoot video at all, was a major breakthrough. But this time I decided to try to make a video with the Ukrainian director. I have many friends here, and I asked myself, recommend someone. Named three names, but my friend said she was very like Alan Badoev. He sent me his demo tape. His work, which I really liked. Decided to withdraw from it. Distrust - I have not marked by a disease that affects many Russians. I like the work of a man - everything! I did not offer to send me the 10 variants of the act, to choose one. I have one script, and am full of confidence skills director. Apparently the man is working well, with a soul, professionally. He is in his videos with modern technology, it is immediately apparent. Unfortunately, in Russia there was a tendency toward uniformity. Kinda boring, I learn something new. - Our experts sewed clothing? - Costumes for me, I brought back from Moscow. And sewed clothes for Morella in Kiev. - With Christina Orbakajte you still friends? - The relationship that we have always been completely normal and conflicts that we never did. She had a difficult relationship with Joseph Prigogine. One must realize that there is -. Known person next to daughter is a famous person, besides also a woman Of course, like every human being, in its nature, there are things you need to understand and tolerate, if you want to have a friendship with her. But we are cooperating not only friends, but also. Three days before the concert, we sang together, three months ago in the U.S. and Canada, we had a tour together. Recently, I called her and congratulated his birthday, she invited me to a restaurant. By the way, on this day we turn off the lights. I have an apartment in the center, on Smolensk Square. At the time I was in the bathroom, and suddenly lost the light, I thought someone was joking. It turned out that. In a country in serious trouble For this reason, I almost missed the concert in the city of Kaluga. - Invite Christina to his wedding? - Of course. By the way, I met with Morello during our tour with Christina America. Then she met like Mischa. They were together on my birthday last year. At this time, the director wants hurried under the hero and Abraham on the set. I take this opportunity, decided to speak his fiancee Morelli. - Are you familiar with the American side of show business. In your opinion, what is the level? - I personally have never been on the set. But I like the work of Alan. Most popular music video Svetlana Loboda "Black and white winter." Very sexy. When I saw him, said: "This is a super, Abraham, you have to shoot video with this director." The song "Wedding" Abraham wrote a few months ago. In the original version it was in English, prepared for English-language album, but then decided to translate it into Russian. Abraham Specially selected text to the events of life - that of the heart, and that is singing. - You, too, in the video got the role? - I'm in the music video of an FBI agent. Hero Abraham deceives all brides, and in love with me, but I was arrested. This is my first role in life, and I have to shoot for the first time. Very interesting to see how this all happened. I sewed a beautiful long dress with a corset. - While Abraham does not listen, tell you a secret - the image of Don Juan met your fiance? - Abraham is not the same! He is an honest, decent man, very persistent. It's just an interesting way. I think it's more interesting, the person that you do not play to a different character, a different way. For an artist transformation - of his work. The public may be surprised when the person appears in an unexpected way. This adds intrigue. If he was, like in the video, I would not be with him. - How much time did you need to see it? - From the first day I met him, I told him: "You are too good to believe for the first time that you really are." We met during the interviews I came to work. But in my opinion, immediately fell in. I struggled with it in communication was easily the impression that we make known all his life. He was very courteous, polite. I just got this idea of the perfect man. And then there are the stars! - When he proposed to you? - The engagement we have at the end of last year and two months ago we decided to get married. He gave me a beautiful diamond jewelry at the neck, and we set the date wedding. - One time, Abraham said that Russia would leave because he had been threatened. Danger is over? - I'm not sure it was going to leave for that reason. He just a lot of interesting jobs - Los Angeles, from Europe. He was invited to write the disc in English, and release it in the U.S. and European markets. Still negotiating on this issue and the final decision early to say. But Abraham was not to run. Only half the time it would be in Russia, take half - abroad. But when he goes to the West, it does not mean that he forgot about the Russian public. I can assure you that we will not go anywhere, and we have an apartment in Moscow, in the city center on Smolensk Square. - And you are somehow involved in the creative process of your fiance? - He makes the decisions, but I can as a friend, as a bride to express their opinions. He always asks what I think about this or that song. And I always say to be honest - pulls or pulls sleep dance. But not to impose their views. He is experienced enough in this business to make decisions on their own. - Your parents are not due to the fact that you are going to devote their lives to the artists excited? - My mom and dad love Abraham. It does not matter the profession - the singer or the doctor, the most important man to be honest and decent, was not a drug addict, an alcoholic. For me, it is also important. My mom and dad tell me that they love to Abraham, which he loves. They say, "You're good together - and that is the important thing." A bad man can be a doctor and a lawyer. - How fast can you get to know the parents of Abraham? - It's funny, but I put them just before the procedure. Abraham came to her in New York in November of last year, and we met last summer. But the parents of Abraham once loved. He gave me a diamond ring in three carats. Previously, during a trip to Europe, we booked the engagement dress Haute Couture by Jean-Paul Gaultier. Then I went home to prepare for the commitment, and Abraham went on tour to Israel and bought in one of the shops are very beautiful silver sandals, studded with Swarovski crystals. - Frequently gives you gifts? - We try to spoil each other pleasant surprises. Abraham recently graced my phone "Motorolla" stones from Swarovski. He also loves to receive gifts. Even the little things take such joy! - You go on tour with Abraham? - No, but on long trips, it may take me. I try to help him, I can. I am working in this industry as a personal manager. So I am in the case of Abraham, do the negotiations. - What language do you communicate? - In English and Russian. Now I am saying so much better. Would have understood if you had talked me a year ago, probably nothing. - But you used to live in Russia? - Never lived. My parents are from Odessa, went to America 35 years ago. Eighteen months ago, I visited the home of his parents, came to Odessa to Abraham. In September, my mother and my father to come to Russia, our wedding, then the happiness of mother I want to Odessa, to show the city of his youth. In general, I love Ukraine and Kiev - my favorite city. When Abraham comes here without me, I'm starting to take offense. It is much quieter than in Moscow. - A household in your family to whom? - We have no maid. We really helps mom Abraham, who lives with us. I'm not a big expert on cooking, so she did it gradually learns. Especially my "lame" Oriental cuisine. Abraham is also something that reflects me. If something is wrong, he revised his own way. I learned to cook khomus (pea dish). - You do not argue with the future in-law? - On the contrary - we are very good friends. Sometimes I understand it a little because it speaks a language I do not understand - in French and German. I - in English only. But we invented dialect, as I say a few words that they can understand me. She is very worried about me, does nothing - no laundry, no cleaning. We often walked together, I love them very much and respect. She is a very sweet quiet woman. - Abraham often causes you to be jealous, because he has so many fans? - If they do not play for who he is? For me? I have worked in this area, so that all understand. I do not care, even if he is on the set, like yesterday, someone hugs and kisses. I share much his work and life. - Now you're not? - It is impossible. A few months ago, there were proposals for the work in America, but Abraham did not let go. I came to Kiev from Moscow, but immediately after the shooting to fly to New York, where I have a try on the wedding dress. Early September in Moscow, we are a wedding. - And who is sewing a wedding dress? - The famous American designer Marie Schell, they, incidentally, is also invited to the wedding. She created a very unusual style. The dress will be both a romantic and very sexual. Lace ordered for them in France. Will be a lot of manual labor - it is decorated with Swarovski crystals, some of the stones that are imported specially from Lebanon to be embroidered. The work is very time consuming, expensive work. Plume produced only for seven months, and artisans have to work even at night. It is very long, did it have a ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment