Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Group "Smash!" omitted

The new album "Smash", Its output was scheduled for this December, was postponed due to technical reasons. As the air of "Echo of Moscow" singer Vlad Topalov, will probably continue to be published in January. After his release of all obligations "Smash!" the company "Universal Music" will be performed, and the group will cease to exist. Thus the album in early 2006, "! Smash" the last album Be. After Vlad Topalov in the "Argentum", he is preparing his solo album, which includes songs in English and in Russian. The new album, as found NEWSmusic.ru, scheduled for spring 2006. And it will probably be released under the name "Vlad Topalov." Here's what the radio itself Topalov: V. Topalov - ... But in the spring I am a solo album, which will probably be a little more Russian songs. A. Ivy - solo - in the sense of not "Smash," and Vlad Topalov? V. Topalov - I think so, because it is right. We have worked with the company "Universal" a contract for three albums. Now comes the third. I think. This will logical conclusion of our legal cooperation with them And in the spring I. Quietly releasing his solo album as Vlad Topalov A. Ivy - I understand that the story of "Smash" ends? V. Topalov - I think so. I think it would be a logical conclusion. I'm not sure how to react to this company, but I think it would be quite right for the audience and for themselves. D. Borisov - Do you believe that for a successful start Sergey Lazarev, your former partner, colleagues? He remained a friend? V. Topalov - About friendship, of course the question is omitted. What the music start a career, I think he's pretty good. It is very hard to judge, because I will comment on each of Sergey Lazarev omitted because I, unfortunately, that no audience, no one can understand my sincere and honest, and all to accept of course, saw this, some background information. Even if I say nothing personal, just business, and in terms of musical opinion I will not believe it, see this as the impact of our personal relationships. So if you want to refrain from comments on. D. Borisov - also wants the album was written, "Vlad Topalov," and not "Smash"? V. Topalov - On what? D. Borisov - At the present. I wish you had in the hands of the album, where your image is written in capital letters: V. Topalov - not playing for me it does not matter because in the name, in the history of the group "Smash" I "Vlad Topalov." put less effort than Sergei and much more power than any other. Sergey and I have invested a lot into this, and this name belongs to me in particular. If I ever had, "Smash", why I have no right, and now they are gone? Yes, Sergei left. But that was his right. This does not mean that I am now, when Sergei forget four years of his life and clear, I just do not want to do that, I have. In the name of a great deal of time and energy D. Borisov - However you do it next year after the release of the album? V. Topalov - I would love to do it, yes. I do not think that is, frankly, a fundamental difference. I noticed that for some reason want the audience to see me as Vlad Topalov, because I am one. The public image of the group was a certain "Smash" as a duet.

No comments:

Post a Comment