Friday, May 31, 2013

Zhenya Lubich: So far I'm singing for my mother!

Zhenya Lubich (voice of Nouvelle Vague) spoke of her mother. Before the festival, "Dove", which will be held in the Darwin Museum in Mother's Day, the remaining months. One of the participants of the festival will be Zhenya Lubich (Nouvelle Vague). Today, she answers our questions only about my mother (now that Mother's Day). Zhenya Lubich - What lullaby sung as a child, your mother? - My mother loves to sing, but at the sound sleep almost impossible .. Therefore, as a child, before going to sleep, I always asked her to tell me stories or read. Among the writers were Dickens, Wilde, Hugo. Parallel mother wrote about these writers publish their articles and books. Well, I grew up, and began to enjoy reading their work. - What is the best way to cook your mother? - My mother is everything prepared and ready is the best! That's my mom! My friends usually ask them a salad and pizza in their own original recipes. When I go back to the regular tour, the kitchen has always waiting my mother vegetable soup, and everything my mother cooked, unpronounceable words has a special flavor at home, so lacking in long trips, tours and whole adult life ... - What is the most important thing you learned from my mother? - One of the stories that my mother often told me over lunch in his childhood, following. There was once a feisty one prezlyuschy owner, and he had a little, tiny dog. She was very hungry and frozen. She wanted to do so much to lament that all the time and mingled with his master to bed. But he punished them all the time and do not feed. Then the dog ran away from his tormentors, they pick up and become good people care about them. And the feisty prezlyuschy owner suddenly realized how he misses his dog, because she was his only friend in the world. So, in this story, mostly I was sad that the owner, who was thrown. Perhaps my mother taught me compassion. - Kakoy first gift that you have to my mother? - I wrote my first song. And then another and another. And I still hold ... Make gifts to my mother! - What do you think about the role of parents think in the cradle? - I think that lullabies needed at any age, but especially in childhood. And parents do not have to sing about all the outstanding vocal abilities and to your children. Something like "Summertime" Gershwin This can only some soothing melody, even without the text. The main thing in a lullaby - not mean, but what exactly is beyond words. Fourth acoustic female rock festival "Dove" with Gene Lubich, Kormuhinoy Olga, Tatiana Zykina, Irina Lyasovskoy ("Did you! Know") and Julia Hook ("Inwhite") on 27 November in the Concert Hall of the Darwin Museum instead. Admission is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment