Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Irina Saltykov preparing surprises

Irina Saltykov preparing material for her new album. There will also be a few surprises for fans of the singer's biggest hit in a modern arrangement. What was it? The singer told the correspondent of InterMedia, which is included as a bonus disc in the future, the famous song 'Boots', the Irina recorded last fall for the "Songs of the Twentieth Century 'hit' Mirage ',' I see you again" , and actually met Ms. Saltykova new "gray eyes", with whom she began a career as an artist. In it is my business card, that song for 10 years, and sure I wanted to make it - "All natural - to write some folk songs I have long desired (author of" boots "- Ruslanova .. - Ed.), 'Gray eyes' a modern kind of way, and as for 'mirazhovskoy' stuff - is very popular music of the 80's, to the same 'Mirage' - is also a part of my life ", - said the singer. Besides above, the disc will include written Vyacheslav Tyurin song "I ran over you," known from radio and television. "Now I'm looking for another song Turin -. When it is finished, I'll write about it immediately Generally, with the exception of premiums, the entire CD is made in my traditional style", - said the singer. Album release date is not yet known - Irina will not hasten his release, promised to set a date for when it's done all the material.

No comments:

Post a Comment