Monday, July 8, 2013

Yuri Antonov: I lived my life "outside the law"

Popular singer Yuri Antonov, author of several hits, including "Twenty Years Later", "From sadness to joy", "Mirror", "sea", closed and solitary lives, often someone in his home country. They even say that he loves his many dogs and cats as humans. But to answer a few tricky questions Yury agreed unexpectedly. Can the Minister to send three letters - Yuri Mikhailovich, you sharp temperament: They sat down with the traffic police, then turned his wrath on the elegant singer of the pop group ... - As the conflict with the traffic police, I answered a hundred times, was on press conference to apologize in front of me the traffic police forces, and I do not want to end again - says: "interlocutor" artist. - I can only say that to yourself, and then do not have it either by the Minister or by a simple post rudeness. I "blew" the story is not out of a desire to punish the perpetrators of a particular conflict and the authorities and citizens seriously, what happens chaos on the streets, thinking. As with the lead singer of the fashion that I besieged each tour, he was drunk vdrebadan, rude, brutal face! So I stepped in ... Actually, I'm an emotional man, I've passed everything. Can explosive, and that perhaps the most important - am sensitive to the slightest injustice. For me it is impossible to someone, even to deceive, to the detriment of their interests, but I'm on the right represents truth. Even in the Brezhnev era, I can, in Russian-speaking, at least three letters of the Minister of Culture, although the party leader. Yuri Antonov - About your loving legendary. Tell me, now you are free to anyone or your heart? - Free, free ... But love - a special theme. - Why do not you get married? - Unlike my married man is the fact that he has a stamp in the passport, and I - no. And by the way, I already have three of the stamps were. But anyway, I lived all my life "outside the law." While still looking for a favorite for many years in search of a wife! In the new house looked after the horse - What first attracted to a girl, fight like a lightning bolt? - It happens in different ways. It's one thing when you first saw it - the eyes attractive, slim figure. And only then it is very important what kind of person she was in life, to live as how to communicate with you. It's one thing when it brief meeting, then quickly dispersed, others - when will you communicate with a person permanently. Then the interest rather different ... But lately, my thoughts are not a girl and not even the new songs and new home construction. This is the main building in my life, it will take longer than five years old and is nearing completion. I personally supervises all "from" and "to", but I never thought it would be so difficult. Construction knocked me out of the music, and even measure your life. But thank God, in my new house in the suburbs complete reworking up a spacious, even a grand villa with a swimming pool, with a new record company, all-all-all. Back from a trip to see built in, and my heart is full of pride, "said everything I have built up there?" - In a new home, you will wear a unique zoo? By the way to live, about what the animals? - Always carry! I live dogs, cats, peacocks, rabbits, guinea fowl, ducks, Indonesian. It is a tiny Vietnamese pig named Boris. - Somewhere read that this pig you named in honor of Boris Moiseyev that true? - No, no! I treat my colleagues with respect. And so pig dealer, who said, exclaimed: "Take Borka" Although "Vietnamese" small but it has a separate paddock, where he rummaged through undoubtedly looking for jewelry. I am racking my head: how to include it in the winter? I still have the environment squirrels, fish swimming in a pond. I saw myself more and a little horse. - You're probably a vegetarian, just because you like animals? - No, and for that part of curse himself. Sometimes I can eat kebab, bit cold. So delicious! But I always think, why am I at? I do not and will not pass it on to other drink - Is it true that you go a team dry? - I have long not to drink normally. And in the team, yes, dry. We rehearsed a lot of touring, it's a big load - Alcohol can interfere in this situation only. I began to understand the importance of a healthy lifestyle, only in recent years. Especially for us, the artists fly in planes, trains stay in hotels, eat in a hurry. All this has an adverse effect on health. Now I am very tired after the concert. Dude, what you want ... - A sports do you do? - Unfortunately, no. While the dream of swimming in the pool in my new home. - The secular parties rarely frequented why? - God forbid! It's just to start! All you need to drink, chew, speak some platitudes ... Health is not enough! Either physically or spiritually. Now all of a dream - a holiday break ... - Where, may I ask? - Aimless - the unknown region and the country. I sit on an airplane and fly. On the planet, turns out so many wonderful places ...

No comments:

Post a Comment