Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Velvet: I, like all girls, I want my own choice!

- If you are planning to release a new album? And if you publish it in the same way as the first on their website? - The new album is due in the spring of 2010, and of course it will appear on the site. We will be back pirates themselves! This is a definite plus - our students will receive the album in MP3 format and good quality directly from the source. The new album is out in the spring of 2010 - What is interesting in the new album? - The sound of this album is very different from the last. Much depends on the Arranger - sound producer. This is a person who determines the sound of the songs. The second album we are working with a talented musician and composer Anton Sevidov. He is the new songs sounded very different in them more keyboards, electronic sounds. A completely different atmosphere. This is a very interesting experience for me - do not expect that my songs sound like that! - Fix to what the album? - It is at the same time to coincide with the completion of the work. Is no specific time-space relations with the date and place of the album. We just work on it and are planning to release it in early 2010. I even have a name yet, but still will not tell anyone. - You have done duets with group B-2 and Umaturman. Not planned duets? - On the B-2, I've known a long time, since the work of the studio. When the boys heard me sing, they provided backing vocals on the song to sing: "Teach me to be happy." And then, before the "New Wave-2008" we had the idea - and if we do not sing the song duet? Sung liked it, and went with her to the closure of Jurmala. It was great! With Umaturman we decided to do a duet on "New Wave-2009". I think that the tradition continues, and in 2010 in Jurmala, we sing with someone else. Who will it be until they decided. I, like all girls, I like choose me. Start Prev 1 2 3 4 Final Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment