Monday, July 15, 2013

Homan writes a song for Alexander Shaganov

Poet Alexander Shaganov known for Super Hits "Lube", "Simons International," Danko, Sofia Rotaru, Dmitry Malikov, Zhenya Belousov, "Black Coffee", "Rondo" and many of our stars. Such songs of the poet as "Athas", "Combat "" Guys from our farm "," clouds "," doll "," Do not play the fool, America "," your "," baby girl-devchonochka is "," is also part of the universe "," Vladimir Rus' , "ring", "It's a fog," etc., are loved by the whole country. recently decided a talented hitmeyker compose something for Alexey Goman. Shaganov Alexander "The idea of cooperation with Lesha Alexander Shaganova Gomanom long time in the air "- says the production company FBI Music by her co-owner, music producer Alexis - Composer Kim wide castle - with Sasha, we had known for a long time, but together we have songs with him, it was not one day I thought:.." It's time for me to compose something with Shaganovym "And when I sit at home with him, he started to talk about our artist, was the first person named Alexander, exactly Goman." I have been following for a long time Lesha -. told me , Sasha. - And I do not think, to write something for him. "Alexander Shaganov composes songs and lyrical, and court, and patriotic. Exactly what we would write for Tony, I can not. Personally, I think that now Lesha necessary things male, not whiny. Usually we will try to all kinds, and then see what Alex is the best choice. "

No comments:

Post a Comment