Thursday, July 4, 2013

Avraam Russo: "Someone has to be responsible for everything"

Avraam Russo is on the mend. Artist already oklemalsya after the attack and can safely and without nerves, try to analyze what happened that night at his house. First major interview after the attack Avraam Russo gave the "MK". A few strong guards sitting suspiciously at the door VIP Chamber Sklifa. In the hands - with a volume of stories O'Henry. "Good writing," - says, looking around appreciatively at this new visitor to their customers. On the high hospital bed in his pajamas in a blue cell, with a thick beard, and with a smile on duty bandaged legs sit Avraam Russo. "You are the image of a wounded macho goes" - cheered. "Thank you and I have a strong smell of medicine." "No, only fruits What did you hang as many air balls A Holiday" -.? Look at the wall. "Yes, I have problems with the lungs, - says the singer -. Here I am on the orders of the doctors balls and blew ..." So, on the background of colorful balloons, the smell of fresh apples and rain outside the window , a conversation with a patient's life. - What is the first saw when they arrived at the hospital? - Respirators and all the pipes that protrude from me were ... Became restless. - Well, how do you feel? - Still can not move my leg, as before, but go slow. At night, however, the pain does not give peace. But I adjusted. *** - You can guess who you were shooting? Who is your enemy? - I have no business second, there are no restaurants, not without partnership. Only income - music. I was in Moscow, it has not happened. Recently, I have a day or two here, and the rest - tour schedule in other cities. In this case, can be a lot of enemies? There are people who envy me. But the one who is jealous, never agree to - shoot the artist, go for it. Because it is expensive. It is also necessary that they know to be in the criminal world, how to do it. Artists do not know the system. - Why did you decide to take off to conquer Moscow? - It was in 1996. I lived in Cyprus. This is a familiar story: I was invited here prominent Russian businessman. He rested in Cyprus, met me at the club where I was singing. At that time it was the only restaurant with international cuisine on the coast. He then asked me to come to Moscow. I said that I will be a contract with the local population, and once it's over, I come to Russia. He left me his phone number, and after about six months, I called him. I came here. First I sang five or six months in a restaurant on Leninsky Prospekt. Then he opened the "Prague", and I was invited there. It was only at the beginning. Not to the Thames on fire. But two years later I was bored singing the same songs. My sponsor felt in me, and he has many said Abraham said has nothing to do in a restaurant, he must rise to the stage. He looked at me, and began my first steps. Came into my life Rubalskaya Larissa. I have nothing. Against this woman not in spite of the bad things about them just recently I was speaking to the whole country - Well, just excited, I guess. - No This is not the first time. There was a case on the set in the Kremlin when they yell at me all the behind the scenes. She introduced my then sponsor. My husband and I planted them in front of me and said, "These people will write songs for you." I absolutely did not know anyone in this country then. Russia does not understand, and do not participate in the conversation - all embarrassed to open my mouth. They began to find a song for me. I even said once: "I'll just sing songs Rubalskaya or anything else can I choose?" They told me that I have to work with her. Rubalskaya recorded an album for me ... I understand that she was doing and tried what she could. But at the same drive at least one name of a super modern arranger - a big problem. They are very good and talented people, but this last generation. All the songs were in the old way. This CD is no one for ten rubles would not buy! I shook the whole year. It's connected me some producer. He also felt the money. We were with Rubalskaya normal relationship with them and I got home, she'd know me by the composer. And as soon as I stopped to sponsor, it was gone. It takes a year and a half, two, began to play my songs, I began to recognize people. They only began to take my statement, they say, Rousseau, after it was revealed he was calling. What about those two years, she did not call? - But Larisa says she loved you like a son, and you no harm. - I'm not sure. Son loves, who is calling. She loved her poodle, but not me. And it is not necessary to love me! I have my mother, and I love them. By Larisa left, I began to fall for several months. I began to think about the future: what to do ... - And, for good luck, was next to Joseph Prigogine? - I'm a friend of the composer, and then said, "Let us go to Prigogine." We came to Joseph. Naturally hear the name of my sponsor, he agreed. This is the case: open the box, the money, close the box, congratulations - you're a star! I came with the album Rubalskaya Larissa. He listened and said, ". Bullshit" Introduced me to the guitar DiDjuLja - and we began to write songs together. Joseph heard it and said: That is something that is necessary for success. He proposed to sponsor such an option: "I am very invested in this artist", the second option: "We invest a half" is a third option: "You sponsiruesh full." In all cases and different percentages. Prigogine said he would take the money from the result - after a year and a half, five - as a rule, if there is anything obvious. - How have the first hit? - We recorded in a studio for a song. I do not know what the cost of Joseph spoke to my sponsor, and how to do it from him money. Didulja I wrote the music and ordered virtually free texts, and a man who worked in the studio, paying a penny. That's all the work on the song will cost us a few hundred dollars. Prigogine told me not to apply, how much money spent on the album. It is now, I start to think about before you do anything. And then all I think it was in 2001. You see, Joseph knew how to speak to people from day one. He knew the mentality of the local people. I do not understand - the language or country. That was a big mistake - I was not able to control the process. I'm not ashamed, I open. Thus, the entire arrangement and the words remained. My sponsor once told us in Monte Carlo: "I want to Abraham showed many times on TV I want to watch every channel and there they are.." Joseph thought and said. "It is worth 100 thousand dollars," he gave them. But what I should have remained the same, this rotation. Since there was nowhere to smash my clips. Abraham - the first phase of his talk show is not taken, is in any program not invited. There are only, or scrambled eggs, or those who simply can not agree to a rookie artist. - But it was while working with him, you are very popular. - To work on the money at his disposal over the years together, we can unleash four artists. I do not think throwing stones at anyone. I am grateful to Joseph for everything he has done for me. I have no strength, I fear nothing. And when he says that "no money shared with Abraham" - it is a sin. But I'm still grateful to for everything. Yes, I still have a star. Finally he was at a point in that. The same direction, which made me popular But then, when I left Prigogine, even better than he started. Collected a concert in the Kremlin, constantly on tour. Today I am my own producer. - You do not want to leave the country? - About three years ago I decided to leave the country again to Cyprus. Already had a duet with Orbakaite. The case was before the fall, when I was beaten. I did not solve the problem either with others or to himself. I realized that I had to be a big star never meet the expectations of my patronage. Someone said that Abraham was an angel Joseph, and when he appeared, it ceased to be. I left thinking, "Why do I need all this glory?". He took my mother gave the vehicle a proxy, closed flat ... But Joseph, I started in several times a day, calling every five minutes. He told me I should go back, we have to do so many things. I said I do not want anything. He needed me to come back at any cost. After all, someone has to answer for everything. - But then, the apartment had earned at that time already? - Well, this apartment was not valuable. In Novogireevo, a total of 50 square meters. But I liked it. People always someone. They all want to be stars, they all want to be loved and to live well. For people to be loved, and her voice was heard from everywhere. Artist of the West is the record company that enters into a contract. The company invests in response to an artist, and there is no general concept of "sponsorship". Both sides get their - the company recorded a song, album, a video artist who makes you happy, they have a contract. We do not. We can make a difference, to unite to the West, and even better, but we must. Improving relations with record companies. - And why not turn around and walk away from this, if you have problems? - Everyone is afraid, and our artists hold this opinion: Let's break down the world, but I had not been touched, I live my life. Not even a union that protects us. Crime is very high. By businessmen, the money almost impossible to find a common language. If they do not like something, then all - begin threats and disassembly. So we should be 55,000 times before that to go with someone in the same way, take anyone a penny. Really need to be careful, now I understand it. *** - Threatening to attack you? - No. No one. - As you probably guessed, who did it? - I have no idea. I'm more worried about my treatment - I'll leave either in Switzerland or in Israel or America. I want to. In the eyes of the people who made me look like this And always think about the birth of our child. - My mother often visited the hospital? - Yes, but it also does not know. She was told that I am. Just in an accident How to nothing bad will happen to me. It is in Russian does not know a word, thank God. For example, in television and in the newspapers only see my pictures, and what it is, does not know. Thinks that an ordinary traffic accident. When I was in the house, came the first time, looked at me - and I've been out of the intensive care unit moved then - and said, "Son, I thought you were something serious, and there is nothing wrong or not, and all -.. too little leg hurts Why all afraid so "And Morel (zhena. - Ed.).? Sits and cries. She says, "What do cry - he is a strong man, and the wound breeze ..." We even laughed. - Morel feels? The child is expected that they no threat? - She is very excited. Not sleep at night. Today here at 3:00 at night the lights are off. It was terrible, and because of this fear ... - And how do you sleep? - Again, I do not see it. Only switches - all. Then somehow I made a big ukolchik when the pain was intense. Oh-oh-oh ... Was such a thrill! Just like a drug addict. I feel so good, it was - I lie, I smile and think, "Who fired Who's all nonsense ... Why?" - Her parents react to what happened? They did not fear for her daughter? - They like me as a child. You as soon as they learned of the attack, boarded a plane and flew. They look at me when Abraham - sinless man and do not understand how someone could treat me badly. They killed him not even think to take away as her daughter. Know how much we love each other. - Think about the child's name? - This will be sure to double names. Well, something like Jean-Paul. Morel will be born in America. Would be there in advance. - What about your daughter, Lisa, who was born two years ago? Think of her? - This is not my daughter. With her mother, I know, but the child is not mine. I am not going to raise it to someone else's daughter. To be chosen out of the country or gone -? - So far only dealt with ... Maybe even leave the country and show business Prigogine. I'm sorry 500 times that I am here. Finally, then would leave, but came back. I'm sorry for the team - musicians, dancers. They remain without work.

No comments:

Post a Comment