Thursday, January 31, 2013

"Crematorium" to go to the mini-tour in the USA and Canada

Group "crematorium" 8 February will go to the mini-tour of the U.S. and Canada. For four days, the team will give four concerts - in Toronto, Montreal, Boston and New York. American fans were arriving for the "crematorium" wait for many years, and most of the tickets were sold in November and December. The leader of the "crematorium" Armen Grigoryan, explained why he had so long drag to travel abroad, "I have and still tutor an adult I had a bit of words such as jet lag, and not know it, but now all these long flights. Jetlag seriously Knock me out, start all these dinner at 3.00, and so on ... We have not even fly to the Far East for many years -. it is for this reason, but now "crematorium" composition of a young, none. . the guys in America does not, and I want to show them the Niagara Falls, the Statue of Liberty and all this beauty so I decided another assault on his body still Secondly, I sent a friend from the U.S. drug melatonin -. it developed only for people like me, those affected by jet lag. extends It is the second stage of sleep, and after joining, they slept in the same time get on your feet fresh. So I decided to conduct an additional clinical trial itself, so to . speak if this pill really works wonders -.. we flew to America in May, again we are to go to the West Coast, the invitation is there, "Intermedia

No comments:

Post a Comment