Monday, January 28, 2013

Nina Shatskaya charmed romances Minister of Culture of China

Performer Songs Nina Shatskaya went on vacation in China. The entry into a prestigious hotel on the island of Hainan, where usually stop members of the Chinese government was, the singer, to inspect the neighborhood when he heard the music. In lobio hotel played a live orchestra. Musicians rather boring composition. - I am so tired to hear something about their dreary music - says Ms. Shatskaya - I invited musicians to play with me. The singer arrived in the middle of the hall, performed "Dark Eyes", and then "Misty Morning". The crowd began to gather the singer, once you learn the songs. Then the audience began to clap wildly. Encore Nina sang "Summertime". Imagine their surprise when, after the show she was a man and the Minister of Culture of China was discussed. It turns out that he was on vacation in the same place. He was so pleased with the Russian singer, he promised after the tour around the country, awarded the title of People's Artist Nina China. - I was a little shocked by this proposal, and as he was my hesitation, the minister the last trump. He said that I have a chance to meet the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing. Now Nina Shatskaya start seriously proposed that a two-month tour of major cities in the PRC. Nikita said about Nina Theological Shatskikh this: "With our variety of" Stars "," Legend "and other rogue pop queen, she sees - inaccessible and lonely Shatskaya I like, I found myself on this one her love of music hurts me. ! .. that are really doing on a very hard "Nina Shatskaya performs ballads and jazz - the music of love, to understand for everyone. His original style is a special love of the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment