Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Masha Rasputina husband cheated on her with a nurse

22 years later, Vladimir Ermakov his daughter was from this random connection. Ex-husband and producer Masha Rasputina Vladimir Ermakov long from active work in the entertainment industry. Few people remember that Mary lived with him for almost 20 years and it was his efforts was the star of the first magnitude. But starry past does not rest Ermakova. Recently declared the 64-year-old producer, 22-year-old daughter, whom he called "up" during the alleged marriage with Rasputina. - About three months ago, my friend invited me Vadim Prosvirin the performance of the group that was arranged for his friend play guitar - said Vladimir. - Even before the band took the stage, I turned my attention to the soloists - high and well nourished girls. "Just kind of team leader" - I thought. And after the concert Vadim has admitted that he invited me for this girl. "Remember, you were in 1986 in Krasnoyarsk?" - He said. "Yes, he was," - I replied. The purpose of my trip was the sale of imported keys. While good music instruments were scarce. Many musicians have sold them to earn a penny. "And in the Krasnoyarsk Territory hospital with stab wound to the shoulder, you were?" - Continued on Vadim. "Yes set," - I said. I injured the shoulder in a restaurant, where we washed the key to good business buyer. Pretty drunk, I argued with some Caucasians. "Let us out!" - He asked. We walked through the kitchen to the backyard, crammed with crates of empty bottles. And since we were waiting for four of his fellow tribesmen. Wrestling. One of Caucasians took a bottle, hit the ground, and "a rose" ripped my right arm. Then I decided not to bother me, and beat them over the head with bottles. Fled as a result of the courageous mountaineer. A few days later I ended up at a local hospital. "And having sex with a nurse named Nastya you worked in this hospital?" - Little cared not Vadim. "How do you know all this?" - I was surprised. In fact, the number for me peccadillo. I have at the time, although not yet been officially painted with Masha, but for several years he lived with her civil marriage. In 1982, our daughter was born in Lida. When Mary was pregnant, I tried to convince them that we have children early. Want, we first have to determine on their feet, get an apartment, etc. But Mary said. "No, I will bring forth" Do not think that I was getting from her left. In fact, for our long life together with my hand was only two betrayal. A - in the late 90s with a teacher Lida Vika Klokova because we separated Masha. And another - in this very hospital Krasnoyarsk. All around me were busy young nurses in white robe. I house dressing, a touch different places. On one of them I love and to bind. Also had a desire for it with him in Moscow. But it was once a lot of questions - where they live, where they work. And most importantly - it was not clear whether this is a serious feeling or a rash step. "Then come to me, or I'll come after you" - I told her. Left my phone and went to Moscow. But it is, I have not named. And I remember happy. "But what the lead singer of the band?" - He could not understand me. "The fact that the daughter of the very nurses from Krasnoyarsk - stunned me, Vadim -... Her name is Kate, and he says that you are her father," My reaction to this news was ambivalent. On the one hand, I started to kind of an underlying joy. On the other hand, I was worried, are not hidden behind all this a catch. I have enough problems with my daughter Lida. I've tried to do with her music project. But she dropped the case. Mother allegedly said that they do not sing. In the end, Lidia was admitted to hospital with a mental disorder. Then came suddenly to me. By police with a search warrant It turned out, she wrote me a statement that I beat them, grasped forcibly shaved, stole all their belongings, etc. Of course, every one of his things that I've found. And no one has beaten and forcibly cut. They wanted to introduce a haircut. Apparently based on nervous shock. "Do not you know that the paper is of a man in a psychiatric hospital is written - I said to the investigators. - And you are trying to cook on the basis of this paper, to reach an agreement, you want me on TV? to make in the papers? ". "I am acting on instructions from above" - confessed to investigators. And the next day sent me a paper that the case is closed. Then I asked Lida: "Why did you do that?". "I was told that, because it is necessary," - she said. Possible that it was instigated to put me in jail and with Lida possession of my apartment. Most of all we have already taken Lida apartment. Voluntarily during the divorce I gave almost all matrimonial Masha. Not what I felt guilty to have treason. I just wanted to help Masha start a new life. Me, I left the apartment and a car. A year later came to me and said Lida had nowhere to live. I called Masha. By phone approached her current husband Victor Evstafievich. "What's going on - I protested -. I gave Masha million Lida Why not buy their housing apartment It costs only 14 to $ 16,000.!." We were cursing the whole year. Then Masha Lida still bought apartment. And if the house was worth 200,000, Lida was persuaded to give it up. This was carried out clearly in violation of the law. Lida was taken to hospital. Told her that she live with her mother. And unload them from Moscow to Sergiev Posad near Moscow. When Lida got there, we found that there was no case at this point - is only a broken barn. Finally, she came to me. "Why have you signed the documents in the apartment?" - I was surprised. "I did it voluntarily, - said Lida -.. I do not need an apartment I'm alone I can not live." "Come live with me - I said -. Sing Though I can not understand how a mother living and earn money to live for a month for it. "Officially, I get a pension. Sometimes earn more singing lessons. But I have some permanent income. Thank God, then Maria Lida took to her, and now it seems to stay with Masha. You understand that can be expected after such a stunt by Lida newfound daughter from Krasnoyarsk and has everything. However, I decided to meet her and talk. Much the whole story has me intrigued. Katya showed me a picture of his mother Anastasia Mikhailovna. Oh, I could not even say for sure - I have a love with her or not her. I remember only a white robe with a fall from his charm and distinctive "medical" smell. And her face somehow not stored in my memory. "Why so much confidence that I am your father - I asked Katja -. Is your mother there were no other men?.." Yes, there was a young man whom she had met three years - no denying Kate - But at the meeting with you mother was in an argument with him and had not seen for two months. "In short, by all accounts, it turned out that no one but me, a child she could not imagine." Well, she was trying to contact me? "- I asked reasonably." My mother originally hoped, with around her boyfriend - explained Katy. - But he did not forgive her betrayal, and eventually left. When she was about to speak to you, you're on TV, along with Masha Rasputina. And she did not dare to disturb you. "Katie's mother for a long time does not extend to anyone about the relationship with me. Only four years ago, when Kate went to school and studying in Moscow, she said her daughter, who is their father." Why I wanted it immediately and announced just four years? "- I emerged again ask the question." I was afraid you banish me - added Kate. - And would first have to achieve something to come to you is not a girl in the street. " Then just do not know where to find me. And it turned out that her guitarist familiar with the person knows me well. "What - Did stomp her musicians -. It is necessary to act is now." And so it began. It seems far away from me, Kate asks for nothing. Not even exist on the official acknowledgment of paternity. But it is becoming a lot of frisky youngsters. Who knows what they are singing in their ears. "What do you have to lose - Tell her -. Share Let the father living room with you!". In general, I do not know what to do now - whether to rejoice or to cry: "Help!". Mikhail Filimonov "Express Newspapers"

No comments:

Post a Comment