Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Mikhail Kozyrev, "My Rock 'n' Roll" - the tough questions and clear answers "

The publisher LIVEBOOKGayatri forthcoming book Mikhail Kozyrev, producer, whose name connected with the radio stations, festivals, TV shows, and the theater. Multi-page book called "My rock-n-roll," a book on the shelves appear at the end of November. Around the globe for such people chasing publishers and offer them millions of dollars for the publication of the "History of Life." And the stories in the book will be a lot Kozyrev. The presentation of the book is literary and musical evenings in different cities. Provisional dates of performances, concerts: November 25-26, 2006 - Moscow, concert hall "Mir", 1st December 2006 - Novosibirsk, December 8-9, 2006 - St. Petersburg, 15 December 2006 - Nizhny Novgorod, 17 December 2006 - Ekaterinburg. Here's what Mikhail Kozyrev OM Light magazine about his book is: - You make a great book with many color illustrations. The book is sure to be expensive and do not know how to sell. What the publisher dared to light shows funky business? - A small publishing LIVEBOOKGayatri who love this project as much as I do. They left me on the fact that the first meeting will not start on the circulation and financial arrangements related, and asked if the book is a "MES-sedge." They feared the most, it turns yellow. But that might have feared, but do not know me. I said that this book should ask questions and give answers, very controversial. It is a remarkable list of characters, colorful range of opinions. Expressed in its pages People successes stations, festivals and celebrate scathing criticism I was just leaving a stone's throw from my work. Second, the book is an impressive gallery of the individual level. It's not about me, but about the people with whom I met - from Joseph Brodsky to string of Boris Berezovsky Diana Arbenina. How would these people can feel, and no matter how crazy, weird, dark or light they are, all of this - the monumental personality that draws attention to itself. And thirdly, visible through the story of the rise and fall of the radio stations, festivals, radio shows history of the country in 15 years. In what state we live, what is happening to him. - This book is for you - the next producer project? Expect to make a hit and earn? - To be honest, for me, I understand that there is a profit. I am a sober attitude to him and have no illusions. For me this is a kind of summation, I always wanted to draw, but never happened. Second, I was afraid of the panic blackouts because many things that come to your home, you should ultimately be somewhere and write fiksiruesh deleted from memory. Then I tried to restore a number of events, and the participants of the events directly. I helped my old friend and colleague Boris Barabanov, actually co-wrote, he made all the interviews with the participants of the event, formatted head and create the structure of the book with me. - Do you have special interview ztoy books? - Yes, and it would, I do not have, because I can not ask people about regarding events related to me. Boris could ask the front and get the most difficult questions. There are hundreds of hours of interviews, which made specifically for this book, a lot of famous people - Vyacheslav Butusov, Boris Zosimova, Chaif, BG, Dima Lesniewski, Boris Nemtsov, Dima Groisman, musicians, politicians, colleagues and producers. - This will be a very thick book! - The book should have no more than 286 revolutions, we be 500, and we do not know how to cut. I try in this book appeals was not only the content but also the appearance. I want to produce the same impression as the "Anthology" The Beatles "and" Rolling Stones' Bill Wyman. Turn the pages back - caught a photo or accreditation, and began to read from anywhere. - You are a producer at heart, no one will believe that you will not work with this version, set a target to achieve maximum sales. So you have a marketing plan? - There are two different questions, one question - if I believe that this is a business ... I do not think the magnitude of what I was with this book, and how do we start, there will be a serious matter. On the other hand, the question is, if I promote something to the book? Yes, I do. Held a series of concerts, two concerts in Moscow, St. Petersburg and several other Russian cities, which will be called "My Rock 'n' Roll." We do it with my long time friend and colleague, Andrei Matveev. It would be the literary and musical evenings, she will be held in the theater, I will have control, headphone, microphone, overhead projector. On stage will be in two groups, the acoustics is the implementation, we will talk and answer questions. Musical sensation, which must be distinguished from a simple concert - this should be a chamber to be literary. Ilya Lagutenko me to work on this show. I think it would be a good special thing that will be long remembered. The show is dedicated to the first day of the book sale in the cities. - Still, you will surely successful producer. You can share technologies? Recommendations to the young punks who do not yet know how much posedeet hair on their heads for a short stay in this business? - Inevitably, everyone is stuffing their own imperfections ... but still ... First, I came to the conclusion that the right trigger those things that are constructed: adapted proven technology in the world, our earth. Get stupid, what popular and move here - this approach does not work. Therefore, we can not groups that make "Limp Bizkit", Russian, or those reality - shows that nearly removed tracing. In fact, the secret lies in the fact that it is necessary to keep open all the time, do not listen to blinkered eyes and ears, to see, to hear, to absorb. Because the fact that the richness of life. In any case, can not be wrapped in a cocoon. Unfortunately, I see a very large number of people, more and more pupate. You were always so old as you feel. At this point, when you say that - something like "yes ... all is not that ..." or "no one to play on guitar by Jimi Hendrix can not" - all You are an old man, if you are not born every day, die every day. I have, therefore, in this case the absolute "Sound-Light-Word phage", ie consuming. I still have all the fun! I also believe that people are almost always better suited. You can find what you are writing disorder, shrug, and put a cross. And you can try to overcome the situation. This experiment differs from non-producer - producer. Producer fight. I have always believed that it is necessary to exceed the limits, you tear the frame and combine inappropriate. - I caught the very phrase, "a man of strong circumstances." This is a personal experience? Can you remember the most dray situation where you might actually overcame an alliance against you? - I can. If Beslan tragedy, I had the idea to hold marathon "SOStradanie." I called on NTV, and we two hours by producers channel Levin agreed that we would do it, but I have one condition. That it does not exist no politician and no political rhetoric - And all this, how much money you can raise: This should be an event focused on a specific goal. Musicians find the right words, and even if not to say anything - it's better. Gather for three days to 40 top teams - is not easy, and in those three days I was in a state of complete exhaustion. On the day of the race I was a girl who was named engaged in the guests, and said: "Misha, and like you said, that it is not the politician And I have here a list:. Gromov, Grachev, Luzhkov " I called Levin and ask about the situation. He tells me that he was "called." "We have a public channel, what can I do?" Alexander, I do not know what you can do, but at the moment we have agreed, you go there. "Usually after that it's a very hard 20 minutes interview . I said, "Sorry, I do not like it ultimatums. But if it. One politician, I rented all the musicians, and he does not this marathon "After 20 minutes, the girl called back and said:" Misha, I got a call, said all politicians strike "So I killed him all forward forces were gone We must pay homage to Levin, in fact, has made the decision.. to pay. When he got out, I do not know. But the politicians do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment