Saturday, March 30, 2013

Roma Beast a weapon

Lead singer of the "Animals" Roman Bilyk fan gave Florentine handcrafted pendant in the shape ... Rifle. Ekaterinburzhskaya businesswoman Irina - Original Silver Jewelry "The Beast" has presented a long-standing admirer of his talent. Roman Bilyk fan gave Florentine handcrafted pendant in the shape ... Guns - I knew that the Roma come to us soon make his new book - says Ira "TD". - I thought the stylish pendant in the form of weapons it please! And as in Florence, I explicitly. Suspension of the Italian masters of the Idols Florentine jewelers cast of 300 grams of silver miniature rifle and a massive chain. Picking up a gift Erin, Roma, she sat down immediately on my neck and shouted enthusiastically: - How beautiful! Such a surprise, I have not yet received.

No comments:

Post a Comment