Sunday, March 31, 2013

As "The Brothers Grimm" Armed with the "Beast"

Musician pop group "The Brothers Grimm" Boris and Konstantin Burdaeva finally quarreled with the lead singer of the pop-rock band "Beasts" Roman Bilyk. Here both views "EC", presents the conflict. Kostya Burdaev: What our opinion of the "beasts" that appeared in a commercial project, we have not met him! To such an "animal" discredit rock music. Although. Than the person we normally refer to Roma He's a regular guy who wants to live well, fashionable clothes, delicious food his family. On the other hand I want to make a difference, but the Roma ... I doubt it. Particularly with respect to music. Boris Burdaev: Creativity "Beast" - a giant step back for the national rock music. These are stylized Russian ditties allegedly under a rock. With this kind of music we never conquer "Grammy" will not appear in the first lines of the "Billboard" We will never be taken seriously in the West. But in real life Roman Beast is not so tough macho who appears on the scene. My brother, he's afraid. To tremble! When the musicians of "Beasts" will be held at the concerts by and say hello to us, the cowardly Rommie is always us ... Roman Bilyk: As a person I feel sorry for "The Brothers Grimm". A strong man will never be someone barking. And when the "brothers" for no reason, no reason to suddenly start speaking ill of me, so I'm afraid snyus in nightmares, my fame will not give them peace! In fact, I do not belong to my music every style. Some songs are like a rock, the other - on the pop. Although we always rewarded as the best rock band. But no matter. The main thing people hear our songs. A statement of "brothers," as if I was not the song itself - is a manifestation of ordinary jealousy. Sponsors in the documents of the Russian Authors' Society I. But I'm not going to sue them. Let them live! It is better to play music, not so dirty statements. If you do not like something I could say at the meeting. But silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment