Saturday, April 27, 2013

Masha Makarova: It is now two and a half years ago, since my daughters

This is the dream all the new musicians: one day they will hear some great music and producer known exclaim: "But you are the future stars Come to Moscow, we write the music!" Divitelno, but in the case of a talented vocalist Masha Makarova from Krasnodar it was just - it was a tape of his notes producer Oleg Nesterov, and within a few months, a group of "Masha and the Bear", and singing the country together "Lyuba". However, after the take-off of a bright band of silence ... Masha Makarova her sudden disappearance say follow different things. There were a lot of options: Masha Makarova was a Buddhist and went to Tibet to live, Masha Makarova went to a convent, Masha Makarova sank to the bottom, and now gets rid of drug addiction, and finally the most mundane - stage Masha Makarova opted for a peaceful family life , has given birth children and was an exemplary wife and mother. In the maze of all sorts of gossip, there is a golden thread of truth - Makarova really was a mother. She now has a "Rose of the World" - two daughters, twins and increased Mirrochka. And what about Mary herself? "Visiting come to learn all that talk about the same time with the girls and know my" - Makarov suggested in response to an interview request. She opened the door ... Masha Makarova. I have not had time to take off your shoes, and when I heard the question is not, "Elena, like vodka?" The clock was three. A day in the heat. The vodka I refused. But still, she was invited into the kitchen. It is a company of close friends sat Makarova. They ate and talked modestly upcoming concert breaks in filling 50 grams "in the autumn" - said one of the guests. "In Harmony" - supported by another. Idyll is interrupted by the cries of children from the bath. This Rozochka with Mirrochkoy proclaims to the world that they finished bathing. But Mary hit me with his calm. She continued to sit in the kitchen while the girls, naked and wet, do not come running to her. And attacked and tried to smother her in his arms while screaming in both ears Mother: "! Buy our videos videos videos" After Mary patiently wiped towel each blond beast, she put robes, they were the liver and at her room to play, we have our conversation. - What you are calm, Masha! Girls screamed so long in the bathroom, your attention, but does not get up and do not run it ... - I have been bringing in their daughters independence - Mary says "MK". - If they want something from me, then they come and say. I believe that the mother's attitude to the children should be like a babysitter - quietly, sternly. No need that feeling here. As soon as I notice it in myself to destroy them immediately. Sentimentality distracts from the education of children. - Masha, tell us about your family. What kind of childhood did you have? Makarov back suddenly gets up from his chair and sits down on the floor. She starts to sway, as in a meditative trance, almost covering her eyes. None of the guests do not speak a word. Of the receiver music - melodic whisper and play. The picture is very impressive ... - Do not mind me ... I'm just as comfortable to sit. What are you asking? About my childhood? It was very bright and beautiful! I have two brothers - Michael and Daniel, I - older. When we were young, our parents traveled a lot. My mother kept trying to the perfect place on earth where we all find good. Note that most do not like it. So we went to the shelter to live. My stepfather - brilliant carpenter, but in the reserve, he worked as a forester. Then we moved back to Lithuania. Be in the port city of Klaipeda live. Unfortunately, I had to go because I have started a difficult age. Transition - it's all called. I would say that I had, it was a time of absolute freedom. Soon sought haircut - cutting hair. Wanted to paint the nails in green - colored. On the one hand I was hooligan, but on the other - nothing criminal. For my parents, the worst thing was that I started to run away from home. One to two days, and then come back. I like to feel the freedom! Gradually I began to rely more and more, I have. A company that bad on me It was finally decided to send me in Krasnodar, life bringing up my aunt Minke. I loved my aunt and have nothing wrong with that go to the south. But not my first departure. Now memories as a misted glass ... A little blurry ... I remember that we are at the airport, my flight appears in a few hours, and understand everything that I cry better get away from this bad company, and as my mother! .. I could not bear her tears. Said he. I would be quite another girl will stop out of the house. But the words of his I could not resist. Again the same company, again leaving the house. Once I was away for a week. Parents then seriously worried I was looking for all - even Aunt Minka came from Krasnodar and joined the search. And then I was living in the basement, and was great for me. I sat back my friends gave me a blanket, a three-liter bottle of instant coffee, a bar sausage, bread. And occasionally steal vegetables and fruits. But once in the basement came the familiar girl and told me all wanted and even aunt came from Krasnodar. I had to return home. This time I left Klaipeda: parents persuaded her aunt to take me with him. - Add to Krasnodar, you rehabilitate? - Yes, I did not leave the house, but I can say, is that a rough girl. I started in Krasnodar very different life. The city had its own local "Arbat", where the assembled musicians, artists and poets. Even then, I learned to play guitar, I even had his own song, "Where are you, the horizon? '. I once went with his friends to" Arbat "and we were there to play. Illegal alien invasion space, and so it remained. and soon I had a first love., the fact that my aunt, a daughter, Marina, had an art career. And sometimes the Marina, with whom I have always had a good relationship, took me to visit his friends. Once in the studio, I saw one of Andrei cake. He was perfectly fine beamed incredible smile, but a cynical joke. I lit the first of his gaze, and he also ... It was a difficult relationship. Me - only seventeen, Andrew - 11 years older, he had a wife ... I do not remember all the details, except to say: It was a love-flight, but one of the birds broken wing, the bird is suffering greatly, try to fly, but not only increase with a broken wing in the sky .. . Andrew - my first and only husband. With him, I went to live in Moscow, and then it happened, we broke ... - Do you have to Moscow, not because it is a contract with the musician and producer Oleg Nesterov? - It happened almost simultaneously. Oleg Nesterov has appeared in my life, even when I lived in Krasnodar. He came to give an interview to the local radio station, and I decided to give him. Tape of his music As he told me later Oleg, once (right on the plane on the way from Krasnodar to Moscow) to the tape began to hear, we immediately began to smile my music seemed very bright. Oleg called me and said, "Mary, come to Moscow, to think of something" Because Andrew has long been the move to the capital (he even around in a couple of times to Moscow to prepare the ground) spoke, we broke down from Krasnodar. - Good luck - decided to meet a producer who is interested in your music, and help. Many musicians such happiness can only dream ... - I think I was lucky, but I think that everything in life happens as it should happen. When Andrew, wanted to move to Moscow, I remember, I was trying to find work in the capital as a DJ (I worked at the radio station in Krasnodar). However, I will not take - prevents my southern talk. And it turned out that a door is closed (on the radio, I could not find), and another door opened in Moscow, we quickly assembled a group (there was Oleg, who asked me to make an album.). It was a great time! All life is wrapped up in the music and love! The songs were born out of the air. Such as, "Lyuba". By the way, this thing was originally designed to be very sad. Melody gave me. My girlfriend Anya Lisovets Then I. Accidentally found a poem about Lyuba at Agnes Barto, they are perfect in size fell on this tune and the refrain of "liberal-liberal, amore, amore" was born of itself The first music video we shot in India. And director Michael Khleborodov was filming the whole bunch of people who were at that time in India. Yes, I would, and she stayed there, if it were possible. From India, I was blown away. Imagine: You get off the plane, and all - as in Indian cinema ... - Masha, when everything was so perfect, why did you dismiss his "Bear" had ceased to concerts? - Disappointment. In all. Our success, as I understand now, was on unprepared ground, we could not stand it. I then stupidly spill their energy, they could collect them back. Eventually, I realized that no longer speak in a dead end and can. - A man was said? Likely support? - By the time we left. Love has a broken wing. We climbed down, high and low. We disagreed with Andrew in a very bloody wounds were deep. The fact is that we had a heavy karmic knots that unraveling yet. Now we have is just fine. We even families - has a new wife and child. And I - the two girls. - Do not say anything about her father. Why? - I will not. Father rose and myrrh wished to remain anonymous to the public. I respect his opinion. He gave me his daughters, and that's the main thing. I can not say that has since birth, but I changed more stable. I can not tear myself away somewhere and not go just like that. I'm not going to keep all bespontovye party. All my movements are meaningful. - Is it true that you at birth home? In the water? - That's true, but it is not associated with any esoteric practices. I did not take no questions from doctors, not without the hospital. I am a doctor, and then went straight for the first time eight months pregnant ... I have a wonderful girlfriend, Lucy, who like to take the phone number of two midwives, the home birth. I called them the contract, they came and did everything right. I remember when went into labor, I was at a party a lot of people - friends from Voronezh, my brother and his girlfriend's ex-husband Andrew, my mother, Lucy, a friend. Upper room full of people, and I'm here - to give birth. But everything was fine. - Masha say that you are glad some shamanic practices. We talked for an hour, and you are always so a certain body movements, which is why? - I'm just so comfortable, that's all. Under the shamanic practice you probably think Tensegrity? This magic is shamans of ancient Mexico. In Carlos Castaneda's books have been described. I have read, interested, began to study and then practice. The first thing I learned -. These twelve rounds on a number of energy People make a lot of meaningless movements, so that they lose energy, you must learn to gather again. - Energy you collect learned. Tell me, is it a group split "Masha and the Bear", maybe it's not that easy - not easy. We did not play together for about five years. I myself, in general, to do all the time nothing went somewhere, somewhere it was a lot of thought. When I realized that doing nothing for five years, it became clear: a lot of thinking - is harmful. Need something to do. First of all, to gain strength, the new developments are in my life. The main event took place - is the presence of children. And. With the "bears" all by chance, when at the same time remember that nothing no accidents happened We somehow declared to meet with the guys from Patriarch's Ponds, just to see. Then I was pregnant. Met. We decided to play together later. And so we are "stuck" in that we agreed to take a new album. - Would you like the daughters involved in music? - I do not know, they have to decide. I want to get them a good education. Oh, we've just been dreaming today with friends, that here there was such a school in Russia, where lectures Boris Grebenshikov, a literature teacher, are given as Victor Pelevin. Sometimes stopped by the Dalai Lama. You know what would have happened, have the entrance exams? Year of Silence. Want to know us? All right. In humans, a microphone sewn, to enable it to exercise, he was quiet for a year. - Would you have been taught in this school? - I? Taught? What are you, I would have studied there! I am now just two and a half years, my two daughters. We have yet to learn, and learn about life!

No comments:

Post a Comment